PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Paint Jobs est on this one anyone :P

JChlupsa
10-21-2002, 07:22 AM
Was going through some of my files and re-found this one. Like to post it and thank all the US Armed Forces out there doing their part so we may do as we please. Mahalo to you all

Fhakya
10-21-2002, 09:21 AM
That's a great picture! Especially since thanksgiving is coming up...quick, fetch my shotgun! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Chevy454
10-21-2002, 12:21 PM
Oddly enough, that kind of thing actually takes place around here. A few months ago there was a guy that shot a deer rifle at a State Patrol helicopter, and brought it down. They were flying over his land looking for patches of marijuana...needless to say, he got in some trouble.

JChlupsa
10-21-2002, 01:03 PM
Yes it does when I was stationed in Guam we had to respond to someone shooting at the B-52's when they were landing. One round went through both the Hyd/Lines for the aircrafts brakeing system.(tahnk God it has chutes also) they took all our M-16s and thought one of the on duty cops had been playing around. Nope not us it was one of the Fish and Pouch guys (Fish and wildlife) they did it on a dare and now their both in Levenworth until about 2035. not good to shoot at armed B-52's

mahoy78spyder
10-25-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey Jeff, thanks for the pic. Oddly enough, I just returned home in July from being called back to Active Duty and while I was away, this picture was floating around the office quite a bit. It was a hit with all my fellow "fly boys". I salute all of those who are still out there fighting this little war on terror.

Ken

JChlupsa
10-25-2002, 10:08 PM
MAHALO (thanks)
MAhalo for what? for going over and letting us keep the FREEDOM most of us take for granted.

Welcome home,
Jeff