PDA

View Full Version : Reunion Photo CD

Jeff Murphy
10-25-2002, 11:16 AM
In reference to posts from copolocater, mhasset, SS427 et al:

I'm happy to make copies of the CD for anyone who would like one. One caveat though, I didn't get pictures of every car because 1) the display was too overwhelming 2) I just bought my 69 COPO Camaro so was more focused on the Camaros than Chevelles and Novas (no offense) and 3) I tried to get quality whole car or detail shots as appropriate. If I can get there again next year, and Tom Clary doesn't mind, I can be more systematic about taking care of everyone the way he is on the entry photos posted on the site.

If you are an owner and want specific shots of your car, send me an e-mail/PM with your details and car description and I'll let you know what I've got. If you're simply just interested in the Reunion experience, I've got a pretty good cross section.

I haven't charged to date, but I'm starting to run out of stamps and blank CDs. I take the pictures for fun so I'm not out to make a profit (although based on demand, I suppose I should think about it). $10 ought to cover the cost of postage back to the States (from England), packaging and CD.