PDA

View Full Version : Not *Supercar* Related - Sox and Martin

Casey Marks
12-01-2002, 10:00 AM
I've recently come across an opportunity to purchase the 1971 Dodge D700 Sox and Martin hauler. This is the hauler that was used during the 71 Hemi Cuda Pro Stock years, etc. I KNOW that I've seen pictures of the truck a million times, but now that I'm looking for them, I can't seem to find any. Do any of you vintage picture hounds happen to have any pix of this hauler (hopefully in color) - - maybe mixed in with all your Grumpy, Harrell, and other hi-po Chevy stuff /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

This could be a cool addition to my entourage, and I'd like to get a picture in my head of what I would take it back to look like.

SS427
12-01-2002, 05:19 PM
Casey, I will try looking for you but I am sure it is buried in my magazine collection. I can bet that Tim Clift likely has a color photo very handy. Tim?

Chevy454
12-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Sox and Martin? What did they do? Oh, that's right...they had that comedy show...

Casey Marks
12-01-2002, 10:32 PM
....... you tried that one out on some of your *customers* at work before you posted ........ /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Chevy454
12-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Ha ha...quick reply there, Marks! You must be wanting to pull the trigger on that S&M truck BAAAAD! FYI, I looked in our collection up until about mid-late '72 and didn't see anything. I'll keep digging, though.