PDA

View Full Version : Dealer stickers

68l30
12-06-2002, 01:55 AM
I was wondering if anyone could help with dating Yenko dealer stickers? These were to be used on the rear of the car,in place of, or before the crest badge.These are not the repop crap from eBay.One is about an inch wide by six long that says,Yenko Canonsburg with a bowtie.I can only estimate late 60's or very early 70's based on the style.I do have another from 58/62 which is larger and says Yenko Chevrolet in a trapzoid shape .This is on the rear of a dealer plate I have.Any idea's when they changed or what other types they used? I have some free time and started to sort my junk collection...Help! /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif

Steve

bkhpah
12-06-2002, 02:06 AM
I saw the sticker I think you describe on the back of a 69 SS Chevelle in Johnstown Pa years ago. I believe it was real because at that time there was no real value to anything Yenko...BKH

68l30
12-06-2002, 02:17 AM
This one is on a blue backround with a silver boarder and bowtie.It must have spent some time in the body shop,it has blue paint stains on the rear.The other is white and blue as well and was on the plate for a long time....69 could be right,I figure we should have seen a few more out there though...Thank you!

Steve