PDA

View Full Version : X-11 Big Block On Ebay, COPO????

MotownMadman
12-17-2002, 08:25 PM
Ebay item #1875104609 I talked to these guys, Chevy dealership, the car has a small block but has some interesting things about it. Big block heater box, 12 bolt 4:10 posi, single fuel line, has a console with gauges but not original to the car since it has gas gauge in dash, the ad says automatic but it actually was and still is a four speed. five leaf rear springs. Never know until you look. Vin# 611429 cowl NOR276987 02D X-11 Might want to check it out.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

bilede
12-17-2002, 08:59 PM
It appears to be a copo with factory air also.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MotownMadman
12-17-2002, 09:05 PM
Whooops!!!! Its like I have said before, my age has my eyes not working worth a $hit. Sorry Guys, but, I will always be looking and posting here, you cant find one if you dont look,I have found more than a few rare and unique cars by persistence. Its like the lottery, cant win if you dont play. Seems to me Reggie just auctioned off a COPO with air, didnt he? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Motown /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif