PDA

View Full Version : Possible tech archives?

Chevy454
02-19-2003, 12:34 PM
I've been kicking this idea around for a while now, and I actually had one set up for a few hours when I first re-did the board.

My reasoning for this is a place for semi-repetitive, yet useful, info. A few that come to mind are the coding of "CE" engines and trannys, and the NOS ball joint rivet installation would make a good one. I'm sure I that we could all think of other info, but would this be something worth looking in to?

Oh, I'm trying to address the other concerns as well...

Mr70
02-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Rob
I think this it would be a good idea.We have some people here that are privy to some very specific information for our cars.It would be nice to archive it for all to use.I for one have Chevrolet Radiator tag code charts,CE drivetrain descriptions,special paint codes,in house Horse power ratings,etc.Now most of it is only about the 1969-70 years,but I think it could be a useful tool to most.

Chevy454
02-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Info like that is EXACTLY what I'm after! I'm gonna look further into it, so maybe you guys could go through some old threads, bookmark them or whatever, and throw the "topics" into this thread?