PDA

View Full Version : Yenko leather repro jacket EBAY

ACES 070
04-12-2003, 12:38 AM
I have listed a very nice Jacket on ebay,,, If I was fortunate enough to own one of the true Super Cars I would keep it,, But I think it should be in the hands of a Yenko owner,, perfect cond. lotsa pics,, Would take 67 Chevelle AM-FM Stereo Radio as partial trade,, Thanx and good luck

Chevy454
04-12-2003, 01:14 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411036789&category=67 53

ACES 070
04-12-2003, 01:38 AM
Thanx Rob,,, I didnt know how to make the link,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KLONECO
04-12-2003, 03:47 AM
How do the india's get licensed for production? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif not trying to start a controversy....but? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif

Chevy454
04-12-2003, 04:00 AM
Well, oddly enough, I believe the person(s) that had the jackets produced actually did it legally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif What's the world coming to...

KLONECO
04-12-2003, 04:48 AM
just askin....just a thought?....a theory in question? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

KLONECO
04-12-2003, 07:06 AM
I Kinda figured you would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

KLONECO
04-12-2003, 07:25 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif ?

ACES 070
04-12-2003, 10:19 AM
wat I understand is,,, that the Leather was imported from India,,, but the jackets were assembled somewhere in California,,,, But once again Im not sure,,just goin on hear say,,,who ever did them,, needs to still be doin em,, the quality is out standing,, nick

KLONECO
04-12-2003, 10:42 AM
No doubt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif Need more of them ..population is increasing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif Quantity decreasing!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

69rsz28
04-12-2003, 06:20 PM
I see you have some heavy hitters bidding. Maybe you'll get your wish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Belair62
04-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Think it would fit me at 5'6" !!! Or could I use it as a tent or second garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ACES 070
04-12-2003, 07:44 PM
My wish is to own the car that matches the jacket,,but I would have to sell both of mine to make that happen,,,and probly still be 30K short,,,, so my wish now is that it gets a desirving new home,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mr70
04-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Nick
Does this mean NO Ford guys can bid on it?

mhassett
04-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Nick, looks like it might be easier to buy ANOTHER YENKO than trying to get this Jacket!! I hope who-ever does win HAS a YENKO and NOT just to re-sale the Jacket. Do I sound like a Sore Loser?? I'll be back--Ha-Ha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif Mark

ACES 070
04-13-2003, 12:28 AM
I would prefer the Ford guys buy there stuff and leave the good stuff for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think the real buyers wont hit till the last hour or so, thats wat always happens to me when I wanna buy sumtin,,Im high bidder for a week then the last minute I get smoked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I gues Im not very sneaky,, ,,,its not even at a break even point yet,,,, lotsa time left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mr Yenko
04-13-2003, 05:40 AM
Yes i do have one of these jackets , but it seems that my brother said that he would be interested in having one. We will just have to wait and see where this one goes. It is a darn shame that i didn't buy more of these jackets 7 or 8 years ago when i bought mine , cause they were ONLY $199.99 each back then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ACES 070
04-13-2003, 06:08 PM
Yea,,,, I agree,, and 69 Yenko Chevelles were only 50K then,,,,,,,,, I could afford one now,,,, back then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Mr70
04-17-2003, 06:15 PM
SOLD 1235.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Belair62
04-17-2003, 10:13 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

69rsz28
04-17-2003, 11:35 PM
That's not toooo baaad, just think of how much the girls spend on their Minks. Well, how much of your money that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hvychev
04-18-2003, 05:08 AM
(stunned silence)

Was there a G note in the front pocket???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DarrenX33
04-18-2003, 07:54 PM
(sawing off arm and leg)

Ready to pay. Can I get the next one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

But nevertheless a nice jacket.

JChlupsa
04-18-2003, 09:17 PM
sawing off arm and leg????, lets see discount---> since you will only need one sleeve????

DarrenX33
04-19-2003, 04:31 AM
Good point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

68l30
04-22-2003, 03:56 AM
That jacket looks great.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif...Here is a picture of Don's belt.It is all leather with a leather crest and sowen cloth flags.I still has Don's swet stains and contour to it.I think it would look kick a$$ with that coat.To bad the belt is the wrong size for me....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Steve

KLONECO
04-30-2003, 07:14 PM
Here's another nice jacket ..let's see the where this goes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6753&item=24134153 75&rd=1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

KLONECO
05-01-2003, 02:14 AM
wow.......leather seems to be the way!!!

YenkoYS100
05-02-2003, 02:22 PM
I'm going to get an Elvis repro. leather jacket myself. :-)
Humma, humma, baby, baby.

You know the kind I'm talkin about........the white one with the tassles and rhinestones.

I personally think the Yenko one would look better with some chrome chain accents.