PDA

View Full Version : why do I have to log in twice ????

will
04-28-2003, 11:07 PM
window remember my name and password.
I hit "w" and it pops in there I hit login and Iget the screen that says wrong user name /password then in bumbs me back too the login page.
I repeat the same and it logs me in.been this way for a while and I was just wonding why,something on my end or does everyone have to do it twice ??

thanks!
Will

Chevy454
04-29-2003, 12:02 AM
So, when you arrive at the login screen, and you type "w" in the blank, and "will" pops up, does your password pop up in the password field (it should be ****)?

will
04-30-2003, 12:59 PM
yes my pass word pops up to (********),then I click log in and it takes me to incorect password for that name,then it automatically takes me back to the log in screen,where I hit "w" and will and my password pops up again then I click log in and it always logs me in the second time,
I ve cleared cookies and it doesn't make a difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

but at least it lets me inn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

will
05-09-2003, 02:33 PM
???

will
06-05-2003, 07:27 PM
well,
for anyone having the same problem,I went into "my home" page and deleted and reentered my name/password.
my password showed like 15-20 stars (******************),way to long for my orginal password.

I now only log-in once.

good luck and hope this helps someone esle sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif