PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Baldwin/Motion Tires

whitetop
05-30-2003, 01:31 AM
See pics, Pair of very early M/T Holley Profile tires. L-60-15. I've seen ads for these as early as 1970 (august '70 phr) and they may have been out earlier because I have not checked out all my mags. These predate the M/T Indy Profile which came out in '71. B/M may have used these on one of their cars. The only half correct L-60-15 tire available today is the M/T Indy Profile s/S which has moder lettering and is not correct. Tires good for display as these are period correct. No bead damage or sidewall cuts or chunks missing and never been patched etc. One tire has slightly less tread than the other probably due to an open rearend. There is some very slight checking on some areas of the sidewall but are not open like dryrot cracks-cannot see once you get 15 inches away. Will take $25 (mainly to cover labor of boxing them up/taking them to UPS etc.)+ shipping. I'll be at the Ford show at Carlisle this Saturday so if one of your friends is there checking out the show I'll pass them over.
Thanks
Dave

whitetop
05-30-2003, 01:32 AM
sidewall pics

whitetop
05-30-2003, 01:39 AM
Another pic-rims not included. Tires have already been dismounted.

Shipping? For example: I paid $30 pr wheel/tire from Florida to Ohio. Weighs much less without the wheels.