PDA

View Full Version : Clean 1st gen Camaro Wanted KS area

Fhakya
06-02-2003, 12:25 AM
I have a friend in the KC, Kansas area that is hunting for a clean, mechanically sound Camaro. Originality is not an issue as he's just looking for a cool weekend cruiser and is not the most mechanically adept guy but it would be meticulously maintained. His budget ceiling is 20K. Post any leads if you know anyone in the area. He'll also be coming up to Minnesota over the 4th of July so something in this area that I could check out for him would be another option.

Thanks,
-Mark Holman

68TopStock
06-11-2003, 06:09 AM
Mark,

Give your friend some good advice, to start looking for an ex-racecar, if he is in Kansas City. There should be plenty around the area. Who knows, maybe he will even find an old tubbed COPO, Yenko, or Harrell that no one is interested in.

Fhakya
06-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Hey Ken! Unfortunately, he's not at all versed in what to look for as far as cars like that. I may have to give him a quick training course on what to look for and where and have him send me the numbers etc.. He's just looking for a solid weekend cruiser to introduce him into the hobby. He's started entertaining the option of getting a vette (68-73)but I think he'd ultimately be more happy and satisfied w/ a Camaro. Not a bad idea though, I may have to run down there in the future and visit him if you think that that's a somewhat untapped resource.

Thanks,
-Mark

ligori
06-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi Mark, could this car interests your friend ?
Lmk asap about it as I was thinking to list on ebay thursday or friday.
The car is 69' big block camaro with a 454 marine engine. The paint is 3years old and still looks great. Email me for more details/pics, etc.
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/li/ligori/camaro4.jpg
[email protected]