PDA

View Full Version : What shipping lines have you used?

MosportGreen66
07-11-2003, 02:54 PM
I need a shipping company that will ship a '69 Chevelle from Arizona to NY. Any suggestions or past experiences would be useful.

-Dan
[email protected]

budnate
07-11-2003, 03:04 PM
contact LVCAMARO,-Here,- he will take care of you and no stress about it getting to you.

JChlupsa
07-11-2003, 05:17 PM
2nd the use of LVCAMARO when it comes to equipment, he has the best of the best

mmcporter
08-21-2003, 01:55 AM
I used two different companies in the past; Intercity Lines and Passport Trucking. Both are professional, bonded firms that did a great job shipping my Chevelle(s) (2 different cars) across the country. I highly recommend them both; they will even email you a quote.

SS4Real
08-30-2003, 10:13 PM
I used Reliable to move my car up the West Coast. Their service was terrific and the price was just under $1000. The truck was first class and so was the driver and the car arrived in perfect condition. In addition, Reliable has some nice storage facilities if you need specific pick up and drop off dates. Most of them want cashier's checks or cash (some charge additional for credit cards) so be sure to ask.

MotownMadman
08-30-2003, 10:30 PM
LVCamaro is the guy, have used his services several times, it is nice to ship a car and have no worries as you know Steve is also a car collector so he understands the importance of care and caution. His driver Kelly is a super nice guy who takes his job serious and is professional in every way. "If it aint broke dont fix it", that applies here as I would not change and use anyone else. IMO. Also, I believe in the next 10 to 14 days I will be using LVCamaro's shipping services to move a Camaro from Arizona to NY so both could be shipped on the same trip which could be cost effective. Send me a PM to discuss details.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

MosportGreen66
09-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Hey guys,

I ended up shipping the Camaro from Chicago to NY with Platinum Lines. They did get the car from Chicago to NY in three days, but I was not too happy with the level of their professionalism. The car was not covered with a plastic sheet, there was grease all over the original interior, and there a powder like substance all over the hood and grill. Worst of all, my friend who had his 2003 50th Ann. Vette shipped too, has a blemish on the hood, and he needs new carpet because the driver's side is a disaster. I will NEVER use these guys again, please stay far away from them.

-Dan

TimG
09-08-2003, 03:25 PM
I just did a post under "lounge" about M.C. Motorsports.
They moved a car for me real quick.