PDA

View Full Version : Update SCR6 7, 2003

sYc
07-19-2003, 03:39 PM
The entrys are starting to arrive, but I need for everyone who is planning on attending to get a form to me, as I need a head count for Friday's banquet. The form is printable off of our web page or contact me and I will send you one.

Have added a few more names to the list of "Friends of the Reunion". They are Joe Guerra, Charlie Biele and Frank Arone. Thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

On Friday, 8-3, we have leased nearby Gateway Int. Raceway drag strip. And, since there is no limit on the number of cars allowed, anyone who hangs out here who would like to make a pass or two is welcome. This is open to all cars, any year and/or make. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

And, for anyone who has never made a pass on a sanctioned track, we will have someone stationed in the staging area, burnout area and starting line to assist you. So, if you, your wife/girlfriend, son/daughter would like to make a pass, but are unsure what to do, this is the time to learn. And, as anyone who races will tell you, it is pretty simple. Heck, if I can do it, it can not be too tough. AND, I will guarantee one thing. After the first pass, you will be hooked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Mr70
07-20-2003, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Heck, if I can do it, it can not be too tough. AND, I will guarantee one thing. After the first pass, you will be hooked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this an Invitation to let some of us run yor DH F/C Tom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

sYc
07-20-2003, 02:05 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

JChlupsa
07-20-2003, 06:40 PM
Tom,
If I send him a Grass skirt and coconut bra outfit will you allow him to run it if he wears it durning the run>> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

JoeG
07-20-2003, 07:12 PM
Jeff,
I think you would have a better chance ,if you used the "Fredricks of Hollywood Coconut Bras"--they have the tips of their coconut bras cut off on that model :----At least this is what I've heard.---concerned member /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sYc
07-20-2003, 08:58 PM
Not for sure if those are approved for NHRA racing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Chris396
07-21-2003, 04:58 AM
Can I make a pass with my Geo Metro? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Mr70
07-21-2003, 02:27 PM
I'm a size 6.