PDA

View Full Version : LaHarpe-Aug.7,2004

mayor_b
08-04-2003, 04:43 AM
On behalf of Bob Lionberger, Jerry Burford, myself and our families, we would like to thank everyone who attended our show this year. 417 cars at the show with 99% of them being super car show material. As you might have noticed our whole staff except a few of us were in there early 20's. Nice to have such a young group interested in our hobby. As always we are open for suggestions to make the show better for next year. The whole group of participants were a class act. Thanks to you all for making our year long preperation a huge success.Hopefully someone took pictures to share, I think I took one picture of the Bowtie Ken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

J_D
08-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Your Honor.............what could any of us suggest to make something better that was already excellent in the first place ! ! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

You, your staff and the town of La Harpe were very gracious hosts ! ! !

I am anxiously awaiting next year's event ! ! !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif