PDA

View Full Version : inpala

tripps
08-25-2003, 08:48 AM
i was walking around a east troy wi bone yard and saw this old impala with a nickey sticker on the trunk lid after looking at the car some more i noticed it had 427 badges on front fenders no motor no trans /pretty rustycar ..
i cant help but wonder if i should try to buy it or not ?

sixtiesmuscle
08-25-2003, 01:19 PM
We don't talk to strangers here. Please fill in your info.

55chevy
08-25-2003, 02:33 PM
outpala /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

JoeC
08-25-2003, 02:45 PM
If you don't buy it maybe you can at least get some pictures of it before it gets scrapped.

BBIGG BLOCK 396
08-26-2003, 01:15 AM
All you have to do Tripps is fill out your profile so these guys know who they are talking with,give these guys the information they need to help you out and you will be amazed at the help you can get here!A lot of people come to this site and give bogus information on RARE FINDS and waste these peoples time,they have better things to do than run in circles on bogus information.But if you are serious about the finding of the Impala and you can get these guys some information they need, they can help you out.First fill out your profile,get a few pictures of the car showing the Nickey sticker,427 badges,the trim tag information and vin# and you will get plenty of help.Probably more than you would expect.So it's just that easy,now the ball is in your court,if you are serious and have found a possible Nickey car.

Bobby

SuperCars
08-26-2003, 04:18 AM
A standard 427 Impala that had the 427 from the factory and is now a rusty basket case missing motor/trans, may not be worth restoring just because it was sold at Nickey.

BBIGG BLOCK 396
08-26-2003, 05:40 AM
I am curious to see if any pictures are going to be posted of this car,or anymore information presented.Seems if Tripps really found this car he would really want and need some help in trying to make a determination if it is something special or not.Because you guys on this site are certainly the ones that know about these type of cars and are certainly the ones that could assist in making that determination.And then again maybe it is just a hoax like some of the other GREAT finds that never materilized. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I know if I found something ( a car ) I would surely post pictures ,and any information I could to try and find out about that vehicle.There is always a chance of something that is found could possibly be something very special,then again maybe not, but I would want to know.I would hate to think I discovered something like that and did not try to get good informaion on it to be sure and let it pass.Then someone else discovered it and low and behold it was a very rare or desireable vehicle that I just passed on!That would HURT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bobby

scuncio
08-28-2003, 06:08 PM
Which yard was this at? Most of the yards in that area are mid-80s and up, not too many with any old cars at all.