PDA

View Full Version : "Unofficial" Official SCR6 Photo CD

Jeff Murphy
09-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Let's try this again since the original post was lost in the database corruption...

I made up a CD of SCR5 for myself that I shared with Tom and then later seemed popular with a few others that requested it. So after a discussion with Tom and Rob after last year's SCR5, I agreed to take on the role of "unofficial" official reunion photographer.

We agreed that I would be more methodical about taking the shots this year to make sure that I had at least one shot of each car at the Reunion, in addition to the stuff I wanted to take for myself, specific detail shots, more focus on certain cars that appealed to me, etc. I took something on the order of 800+ pictures over the course of the weekend so it will take me a while to get through it all, toss the ones I'm not happy with and edit the remainder for the right lighting, cropping, Photoshop effects, etc. until I'm satisfied with the results. As you can see from the drag racing shots I posted under the Pit Lane forum - ETs posting, the lighting was difficult due to the rapidly changing weather, so I have a bit of work to do. Those of you that have last year's edition of the CD know what I'm trying to do...

I also have close to 60 minutes of video from the drag strip that covers, I believe, the entire set of passes made by all the participants. The footage is static from a position that captures the left lane from water box to 60' mark, with most of the same coverage of the right lane. I've got to figure out how to work with that and what to do with it, too...

I'll be able to tell you more about cost, delivery timetable, etc. in a couple of weeks, I expect. My real job keeps me busy on average 12 hours a day, we have a young son whom I don't see enough of and I want to do a professional job, so it may take a few days to get it done. Remember, patience is a virtue!!!

For those of you that expressed interest previously and had their posts or PMs wiped out, and anyone else who might be interested, please either repost your interest here or send me a PM or an email to the address listed in my profile (don't forget to remove the " deletethisfirst "). When I'm ready, I'll post here with the final details and then collect anyone's address that I don't have (and confirm those that I do).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

shor
09-03-2003, 01:18 PM
Count me in Jeff.
Let's all chip in cost wise.

Chevy454
09-03-2003, 01:40 PM
How about I make this post a "sticky" and everyone interested just add a reply here. That way it will be easy to find when you need it.

Stefano
09-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Jeff,
I would like one as well and if you have any more from last year I'll take one of those too.

LVCamaro
09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Me too, Jeff!! Thanks.

SS

budnate
09-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Me to, Bud.

hvychev
09-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Coun't me in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bilede
09-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Me too please!!

55chevy
09-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Once again. I'm interested as well. And I also have some good pics I can send you for possible consideration for the cd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

moparts
09-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey Jeff

Make sure to charge enough to pay for all that good help you had.......or to cover anything that help may have broke...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.....Guys this should be good Jeff worked hard at the picture taking.......

SS427
09-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Jeff, as stated on the earlier lost post, count me in. Make sure you include one of you sitting on the corner of the hotel parking lot with camera and cigar in hand! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif
Rick N.

Nova295
09-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi this is my first post here but I would really be interested in buying one of the CDs if you make them.

Seattle Sam
09-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Jeff, Your CD will be a "must have" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif - and I must have it!
I would also like a copy of last year's CD if you are going to burn some..
I will PM you my maiing address, please let me know amount, to whom, when and where for payment.

Thanks in advance!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

-Sam

WWJD
09-04-2003, 03:35 AM
Jeff, put me down as well.

Thanks Jim

azrapse
09-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Count me in.

Wish I could've been there...and whatever you need is AOK w/ me.

NEW
09-04-2003, 06:14 AM
IŽve sent you a PM!

NEW

Fhakya
09-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Count me in again. Feel free to PM me when you get everything squared away.
Thanks,
-Mark Holman

PictureGuy
09-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Add me to the CD list. I'm a new member here, but not new to hi performance Camaro's etc. I'm a professional photographer and use Photoshop 6-8 hours a day and would be happy to help out with the CD if needed. Thanks

John
09-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Please add me to your list...I could not make the reunion and would love to have a CD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

farone
09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
JEFF, PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST I DEFINITELY HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

THANK YOU,
FRANK

sixtiesmuscle
09-11-2003, 07:25 PM
I'd like one too. Thanks, Mike

Charley Lillard
09-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Me too Dammit......

mhassett
11-25-2003, 09:47 PM
Jeff, as per my PM--I'll take one!!! Much thanks, Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

JTH74
11-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Just tell me how much and where to send it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif