PDA

View Full Version : Missing Posts

Chevy454
09-23-2003, 01:19 AM
Some of you have probably noticed that there are some posts missing. Well, I awoke at 5am this morning to a ROYALLY messed up forum, and the latest backup I had was from Thursday. So, anything posted between Thursday and sometime EARLY this morning was wiped out.

Again, you can thank our ISP, http://www.westhost.com for this.

I'm trying to do backups every chance I get until we're out of the woods on this server move/upgrade, but you will have to repost anything that you feel was of importance that is no longer with us.

SuperNovaSS
09-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Have everyone's private messages been getting through. I've sent a couple but I'm not sure if they have made it. The send messages section has never worked for me. I know they have made it in the past when my sent message folder was empty, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same problem.

Thanks,

Jason

JChlupsa
09-23-2003, 01:43 AM
Jason, no problem with sending or receiving them, Got your reply to mine yesterday after I sent one off to you.

Chevy454
09-23-2003, 01:47 AM
Jason:

Be sure and check the "keep a copy" box if you want to save your sent messages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif

DjD
09-23-2003, 03:06 AM
did you get my reply Jeff?

Born30YrsLate
09-23-2003, 03:08 AM
It's like going back in time.... there's things that I would have like to have taken back after I said them, but this isn't one of them...../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif
We're still all appreaciating the extra effort to have to put into this site so we can get our daily fix..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

JChlupsa
09-23-2003, 03:12 AM
Dennis, got it and will be sending you the info along with the boss's shirt. The program you suggested worked perfect. I had cookies from hell on my computer. everything is cleaned up and no more ghost pop-ups