PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Camaro

Norm reynolds
09-25-2003, 01:56 AM
GM ibsider news show a what a 2007 Camaro might look like

55chevy
09-25-2003, 02:03 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif OH GOD NO..............

At least let the Camaro die in peace....

mmcporter
09-25-2003, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GM ibsider news show a what a 2007 Camaro might look like

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Same ugly over-stylized answer to a question that nobody asked. Why can't GM learn from Ford's success with the 'Stang?? Bleeding edge styles don't sell in the ponycar realm. Look at the new GTO. If they did a design that either mirrored the GEN1 or the GEN2 car with some concession to modern style, they'd sell a lot of Camaros.</font>

zgator
09-25-2003, 03:43 AM
That sucks.GM needs to give up that bar thing across the grill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif

Andy
09-25-2003, 03:56 AM
Can you say, SS Concept? That thing is just ugly. When I graduate from Clemson, i'm goin up to detroit and bringin' back the old school Camaro. That thing looks too much like a sedan. What happened to the sports car image? What was GM thinkin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Andy Anderson
1967 Camaro SS 350
1999 Camaro Z/28

DarrenX33
09-25-2003, 01:18 PM
I have been saying this for a while. Retro Camaro will sell if done right.

Fhakya
09-25-2003, 08:22 PM
That is HIDEOUS!!! And I think I'm part of their target market (31 yrs old).

JTH74
09-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Just when you thought it could not get any worse! If the GM execs thought sales of this last Camaro were bad they need to try bringing out that one, you might get to see a factory buy back like the some the Gibb Zl-1's, not because they are too expensive, but because they look like a car you take to the country club for dinner on Saturday night and would like way out of place at the dragstrip on Sunday, so in short, IT SUCKS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

70 copo
09-28-2003, 01:56 PM
WOW! The target market segment has been identified! Who is the old guy in the photo?

I may buy one when I qualify for Social Security.

GM Needs to clean house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Chris396
09-29-2003, 03:34 AM
Ick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Fhakya
09-30-2003, 12:49 AM
Apparently one of the contributors to that site did an 'artsy' rendition of what he "thinks" the car should look like. It apparently didn't originate from GM. Did you guys happen to see the 3D modeled version that a very graphics savvy high schooler did? I'll add the attachment. Here's the PHR link if you haven't seen it. I love it personally.

PHR article Camaro concept (http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro/)

-Mark

Belair62
09-30-2003, 01:21 AM
Now THAT at least shows a little promise...I wonder what the rear end looks like.

skierkaj
09-30-2003, 04:20 AM
That kid has definitely got the right idea. General motors should hire him and fire all those retards ruining all the new concepts. Seriously, that kid has got talent, and a passion for cars. I love the ways that he put all the styling cues from the first gen. camaros into his design! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif Rock on!

RS69
09-30-2003, 03:45 PM
GM would never build this car. for one they did not come up with the concept. also i've read articles where gm as found every problem with the concept car this kid has come up with. i think the car is right on time.

JoeG
09-30-2003, 07:35 PM
IMO --This styling is going in the right direction and GM executives should see this as a light at the end of the tunnel, and not as a chink in their armor.They should forget his age because his ideas seem well seasoned in this design and on the pulse of Camaro Fans and Chevy lovers, myself included.If GM thinks theres some problems work them out,when I look at this design ,I can see an evolved Camaro not a 2007 Camaro that looks like a SUV.-----Yes Virginia there is hope and it's from a young Chevy lover named Chris Horton----Amen.--Rev.JoeG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif