PDA

View Full Version : Journal/Notebook 2002 Zl-1 Camaro Assistance

sYcYenko
09-25-2003, 02:14 AM
Greetings to everyone! I would like to know if someone out here in YENKO land would like to assist me in a endeavor that I have dreamed up.

I would like to find someone who would be willing to put together for me a a notebook, journal, diary whatever you want to call it of articles, newspaper articles, reviews, anything that involves the 2002 ZL-1 Camaro. I have some articles but I am finding that I do not have the time to do a project that requires this kind of time attention. I would like to have it professionally pieced together in a colorful creative manner that I can display with my Camaro. I realize that this will take a time and patience to make this something special. I have no obligation to paying for your time and expenses involved in putting this together. This also might be a great way for some individual to make some extra money doing somehing that they enjoy. I am sure that other owners of these camaros would be interested in such a collection of literature as well. Please feel free to contact me or e mail me with any ?'s or concerns. I do have some articles to supply. I would also be happy to buy magazine articles from others to make this possible.

Thank you

Carl Stuber
319-310-3668 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif