PDA

View Full Version : 69 Yenko Nova SC in Hemmings

JTH74
10-05-2003, 01:49 AM
This car had to be a clone, I was just wondering if someone else in here saw the ad in this months Hemmings? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GTO_DON
10-06-2003, 12:22 PM
I WENT UP THERE TO BUY IT. HE TOLD ME PEOPLE TOLD HIM IT WAS REAL. THATS WHY HE PUT THE VIN, I TOLD HIM I WOULD BUY IT ASLONG IT WAS CLONED CORRECTLY, HE TOLD ME NOBODY COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE. VERY SHREWED OLD MAN WHO BUYS AND SELLS ALOT OF CARS. THE CAR WAS JUNK! EARLY 396,10 BOLT,DATSUN BUCKET SEATS WITH THE SYC LOGO OFCOURSE, THEN SAID TO ME GEEZ I GUESS I WAS TAKEN. THEN PULLS OUT A BOARD WITH 50 OTHER CARS FOR SALE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Jeff H
10-06-2003, 12:33 PM
Don't you just love it when people waste your time when they know the vehicle isn't what they claim.

JTH74
10-06-2003, 11:39 PM
That sucks, what a waste of time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif

GTO_DON
10-07-2003, 03:55 AM
HE TOLD ME IT HAD ALUMINUM HEADS ON IT. WHAT IT HAD WAS CAL-CUSTOM ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS. HE SAID THATS WHAT I MENT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

mmcporter
10-07-2003, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I WENT UP THERE TO BUY IT. HE TOLD ME PEOPLE TOLD HIM IT WAS REAL. THATS WHY HE PUT THE VIN, I TOLD HIM I WOULD BUY IT ASLONG IT WAS CLONED CORRECTLY, HE TOLD ME NOBODY COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE. VERY SHREWED OLD MAN WHO BUYS AND SELLS ALOT OF CARS. THE CAR WAS JUNK! EARLY 396,10 BOLT,DATSUN BUCKET SEATS WITH THE SYC LOGO OFCOURSE, THEN SAID TO ME GEEZ I GUESS I WAS TAKEN. THEN PULLS OUT A BOARD WITH 50 OTHER CARS FOR SALE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Seller sounds dumb like a fox. "Oh, jeez, honest, I didn't know..........."</font>

68COPO
10-07-2003, 03:25 PM
For what ever it's worth. I saw this ad as well and thought it was too good to be true. At my son's urging, however, I called the number listed just to check it out. Fortunately, nobody answered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Same here, no answer - glad I didn't waste the long distance charge!