PDA

View Full Version : AJ Foyt Chevrolet

skierkaj
10-19-2003, 09:32 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard of AJ Foyt Chevrolet in Texas. My camaro was originally from Texas, and somehow managed to migrate north to Wisconsin! It's in great shape, and has absolutely no rust whatsoever! I know AJ Foyt was a racecar driver, and was wondering, how come he never dealt with any supercars back in the day?

Ironhorse
11-04-2003, 12:37 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif What part of TEXAS was it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
if you let me know. I'll see if it is still there. Kim

skierkaj
11-04-2003, 03:06 AM
I think it's somewhere near Houston. I can't remember for sure. I think it was switched over to some other dealer. I have the address on my build sheet, but I don't have it here (I'm away at college). Sorry. Thanks for your help though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

BBIGG BLOCK 396
02-05-2004, 04:23 AM
AJ Foyt Chevrolet was in Houston Texas but he sold out to someone and moved out to the Country with his family.The reason AJ did not deal in any Supercars was because he was not in Business in those years!He only started the Dealership in the mid 70'S and sold it about ten years later.He did keep his Honda Dealership until about 6 years ago then sold it also.He now enjoys raising horses at his ranch and is still into racing but not as much as he used to be.Now that his Grandson is into racing AJ has began to get more involved again.

Bobby

yountto
02-05-2004, 05:12 AM
AJ Foyt Chevrolet 10306 South Post Oak Houston TX 77081....

Keeperofpeace64
09-01-2019, 11:00 PM
I do very much remember AJ Foyt Chevrolet, I was nine years old in 1973, My father bought my mother a new Impala and I remember seeing his Indy race car in the show room.... It's been long gone but was exciting for me and my brother to see it...:burnout:

fsc66
09-03-2019, 03:52 AM
Send me your e-mail address and I’ll send you sone original ads.

Paul

[email protected]