PDA

View Full Version : Applications for the 3RD annual York US 30 show

bkhpah
10-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Applications for the greatest Muscle Car/Drag Car show on the east coast are now ready. If you would like to be part of the Super Car Registrys display please contact me ASAP. The York US 30 Musclecar Madness show is July 9-10,2004 in the all new York PA convention center. This is a bigger and better venue than last year. If you want to see vintage drag cars, musclecars, and old school hotrods under one big roof this is the place. The big names in drag racing are there as well. The Super Car Registry display last year won best of show for the entire event! Can we do it again? Let's give it a try. Email me at [email protected] for your application. Don't delay, this show is free, but space will be limited. Lets get it done...BKH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

sYc
10-22-2003, 02:13 AM
Brian, the '68 Dick Harrell funnycar will once again be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif If part of the Cacklefest for '04, will need a couple of volunteers to help fire it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

camarojoe
10-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Brian, I sent you an e mail... can't wait for '04...Next to SCR6, York was the coolest show of 2003! Whats so cool about it is that its actually RUN by all the drag racers and personalities from York US30's heyday... Not to mention all the special guests, awesome vintage drag cars, and heck, even Grumpy Jenkins cracked a smile at least once! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

shor
10-22-2003, 03:22 AM
count me in

bkhpah
10-22-2003, 11:20 AM
The applications are all ready going out. Please email me your mailing address as well. Thanks..BKH

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
10-22-2003, 01:15 PM
I'm in, very cool show - can't wait!

bkhpah
10-24-2003, 02:05 AM
I am getting many responses for the York US 30 show. And no your car does not have to be a Chevrolet. Any vintage race car, musclecar, or neat day two style car is welcome in the Supercar Registry area. Chevy is the King, but all are welcome...BKH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

bkhpah
11-07-2003, 11:26 AM
For all those members that have asked for applications, I will have them at Vette-Fest. If interested look us up...BKH

mhassett
11-07-2003, 08:40 PM
Brian, I'll take an application, I will be at Vette-Fest with the MOTION. Meet up with you there. Thanks, Mark <font color="purple"> </font>

sYc
11-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Guys, a must attend event. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

matt murphy
11-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Brian,

Count on my Dick Arons car with possible Dick and Gordy Foust attending. We would also like to run it Sunday at the track if you need to know that for the application. I will say now that we are planning to bring the '02 ZL1 Grumpys Toy Camaro as well. Keep me on the list as I had a great time last year and will keep this show high on my list to attend each year. See you this weekend in Chicago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

55chevy
11-27-2003, 03:05 AM
I think you can count on me being there this time. York is my old stomping grounds and I can't pass up the opportunity to hang out with old friends and new friends at the same time, not to mention all the awesome machines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Jeff Murphy
11-27-2003, 02:47 PM
If you've got room, maybe we can organize to take my new car? I am in Philly this weekend. Maybe we can talk about getting the car to you? Can you PM me a number and time that might work?

Thanks,