PDA

View Full Version : Dec issue of Hemmings Muscle!

SmallHurst
10-25-2003, 12:48 PM
I just recieved my Dec issue of Hemmings Muscle and what did I see but a write up of the Noralk F.A.S.T race and a nice little 4 page article on a '68 Camero funny car that was raced by Dick Harrell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif Congradualtions to SYC and the Alton gang! 2 pictures in other magazines then this first class article, that is some serious ink! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

JChlupsa
10-25-2003, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'68 Camero

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> CAMARO </font>

55chevy
10-25-2003, 08:45 PM
SmallHurst, you can't slip anything past our new moderator Jeff. He was Spelling Bee champ in '82 and '83 and runner up in '86. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif I think you've just had your first warning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LVCamaro
10-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Then why doesn't he spell his last name the way it's pronounced? Should be spelled: Klupsa

Or....should we say "Mr. Chlupsa", SIR? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

SS

Chevy454
10-25-2003, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the props, Rusty! Dad brought the mag by the house this morning, and when he said "article", I had no idea what I was about to see. That picture in opening pages is K-I-L-L-E-R!!!!

As for the spelling thing, I wouldn't expect any more (or less? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) from one of you Oldsmibile characters! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif KCIR closed yet? Need some TnT time!