PDA

View Full Version : Any one got anything on this car??

sYc Yenko
10-27-2003, 01:46 AM
Any one got anything on this car??
Cheers:)

web page (http://www.cars-on-line.com/69cam13634.html)

JChlupsa
10-27-2003, 01:55 AM
<font color="blue"> Daytona Blue Z28, </font>

??????????????????????????

sYc Yenko
10-27-2003, 02:06 AM
yea

MotownMadman
10-27-2003, 02:29 AM
Looks like a decent car, I think I would have replaced the oil pan, spared the fuel tank the flat black paint, and finished sanding the bondo along the bottom edge of the rear valance pan. Also, learning the paint codes before advertising the car might have been a good idea.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

rpoz11
10-27-2003, 03:42 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, Im guessin it woulda looked pretty nice if it came that way; even if it was a Burnished Brown car with White Deluxe Interior...However 729 is Black Deluxe Interior, 61 is Burnished Brown Paint, and Im guessing that F would have been Brown Vinyl top. Still, an interesting color for a Z28/X33 that early. I wonder what will be told of all of these cars: options, colors actually percentaged out to real time assembly back from 69 once that GM/Chevy data is released. I mean, like when certain options may have had their most demand and all,etc etc...I used to own a Silver/Green Std interior LA Z28 and I wonder just how many different to ridiculous combo's were actually done??!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif Anyways, this car above appears nice and should be approached by any buyer in it's current condition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif