PDA

View Full Version : Information request 68 camaro

560CID68
10-28-2003, 04:12 AM
In need of some info, I have a 68 camaro that is currently underconstruction as a ProStreet,strip car,No orginal drive train was present at purchase, Car was a backhalf bracket racecar for many years,I know you have to pay Joel Risen to document a Baldwin motion car,however since my car came with orginal Invoice from Baldwin Auto Co,Inc, Would that not be all the proof that I need that this is a Baldwin Camaro,thanks for any info or insight you may have on this

Born30YrsLate
10-28-2003, 04:32 AM
Having a car sold through Baldwin Chevrolet in and of itself really doesn't increase the value of a car...the real value lies in that it was converted by Joel/Motion Performance.

560CID68
10-28-2003, 04:44 AM
was joel at motion performance the one who did all the 427 conversions for baldwin chevrolet,My invoice states the options and the 427 conversion was a part of that

hvychev
10-28-2003, 04:56 AM
Oh boy, here we go again.......

Born30YrsLate
10-28-2003, 05:37 AM
Having an invoice certainly helps...just to silence the critics it would be good to have a certified document by Joel. I would say if you are convinced that having an original invoice would be enough proof to you that it is a real Baldwin Motion car, then it should be easy to pay the $1500 documentation fee....in my opinion.
Can you share some of the info on this car with us....such as options and color.

I sent you a private message.

COPO
10-28-2003, 11:04 AM
How about posting a copy of the invoice here.

JoeC
10-28-2003, 11:23 AM
If not a copy can you tell more info that is on paperwork such as the date, price, what was done to the car.
Is the car's vin number on the paperwork?
If the paperwork is real then building the car into a pro-street type may not be the best thing to do with it.

Charley Lillard
10-28-2003, 01:44 PM
If you have the orig. Invoice showing it was sold at Baldwin with a 427 Conversion you probably have a valuable Car. That kind of paperwork is better than a letter that you get Today. Please share some pics with us... If you decide to Sell, there are probably a Ton of People reading this thread that would love to get their hands on your Car... Congrats...