PDA

View Full Version : Yenko Camaro on My Classic Car

Supergas990
11-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Was surfing last night and came across My Classic Car, where they were doing a feature on a 69 Yenko Camaro (Fathom Green, 4spd). I didn't catch the owners name, but he mentioned that he had a ZL-1 and a Z-28 also.

Anyway, my compliments on the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Man is it ever sharp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Blair

Jeff H
11-07-2003, 03:28 PM
I saw that last night too. I think his name was Don Clark. Dennis was drooling over the Yenko and acted like the ZL1 was no big deal. I guess he wasn't going to get a chance to ride in the ZL1 so he had to go nuts over the Yenko.

farone
11-07-2003, 04:34 PM
DENNIS IS A JERK.... HE WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD CAR IF HE WAS HIT BY ONE

55chevy
11-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Didn't the handlebar mustache go out with the horseless carriage?? Just wondering.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
11-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Referring to his little episode at the Camaro Nationals several years ago? What a show!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mhassett
11-07-2003, 10:09 PM
I was at a Cruise-In at Eastlake, Ohio and Dennis Gage and his film crew were there and I had my '69 Yenko (Orange & White) Camaro and He didn't even acknowledge it!!! In fact he had his back to my car looking at some Lo-Rider Impala!!!! Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

55chevy
11-07-2003, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dennis Gage and his film crew were there and I had my '69 Yenko (Orange & White) Camaro and He didn't even acknowledge it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because he didn't have a que-card to read from... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif

mhassett
11-08-2003, 01:09 PM
SORRY about the SOUR GRAPES about my YENKO being Snubbed!! I just felt kinda bad about that!! Don Clark has some great cars and he deserves to be in TV.. I think his ZL-1 was on Popular Hot Rodding. I wish I could have seen his Yenko on My Classic Cars as that probably was one of their better shows.. Mark

mhassett
11-08-2003, 01:11 PM
OOPS--I meant to type "he should be on TV with his CARS.. Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

T Billigen
11-09-2003, 02:26 PM
I watched "my Classic Car" this morning and they had the Yenko on it. Nice car! Couple of things I did see though were the F/70-15s instead of Es and bright pedal trim. The ZL1 was #9 and looked to be done quite well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

DaJudge
11-09-2003, 10:38 PM
Yea two nice cars I wish they spent some time on the ZL-1. It would have been great to see both cars going down the road side by side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif