PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Corvette on Ebay?

skierkaj
11-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Did anyone see the Spyder Corvette for sale on ebay? It was a really long time ago; maybe 6 months at the least. Anyway, the thing needed total restoration, and was yellow, with all the graphics, matching hood and flares, and that was all that was left. Just the shell and frame; no doors, int., motor, tranny, nothin'! Just wondering what happened to this car, and if it was legit. I definitely would've bought it for $1500! That's about the last known price that was on the auction that I remember. I'd really like to know what happened to it!

livettes
11-14-2003, 02:11 AM
I remember the car,or what was left of it did have a legitimate look. I believe he had a reserve or a buy it now for around $36,000.

skierkaj
11-14-2003, 02:51 AM
that guy is f*cking nuts! Regardless of the car's history, in that condition, it's not worth crap. I could see a price of up to $10,000 because of it's history, but without all those pieces, how could it be worth anything above $10,000?

Pantera
11-14-2003, 05:29 AM
Acutally it was not even worth the 10k. Too rough and you can buy all the bodywork new for about 40% of that price. There was just not enough there to justify the expense.

skierkaj
11-14-2003, 02:36 PM
I definitely agree with you on that one. This has become my dream car, and maybe some day when I'm rich. . . . It must be nice to have money.

skierkaj
11-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Does anyone have a contact number for this guy? As I said it's my new dream car, and . . . . well, you get the picture. Maybe the First National Bank of Mom or Dad would help out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif