PDA

View Full Version : Dale Chevrolet

Jeff Murphy
11-16-2003, 06:23 PM
Anybody got any emblems, plate frames or dealer items from Dale Chevrolet in Waukesha, WI? I'm all of a sudden quite interested in this dealer...

ORIGLS6
11-17-2003, 03:48 AM
Damn you guys are slow!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

WAKE UP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

hvychev
11-17-2003, 04:51 AM
Oh my god.........Congradulations!!! I even love the color!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

JChlupsa
11-17-2003, 04:54 AM
See what happens when you come back to the good ole USA you spend those Ben Franklins and get a new ride

hvychev
11-17-2003, 04:58 AM
Listen old man.....next time I ask you who bought the Hartwegs ZL1 you better give me a straight answer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

matt murphy
11-17-2003, 06:17 AM
Jeff Murphy . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I wonder if we are related . . . and if so (or not) do you need a family member to help store your new car, I mean old car since it took everyone here a while to figure it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif I am typing this as I look out my window into our shop and I see Anne's 2002 black ZL1 next to the only Dusk Blue 2002 ZL1 also with a 427 motor in it. Congrats on your new ride, and I'll look for you at Vette Fest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

ORIGLS6
11-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Sorry Frank. I couldn't give you a straight answer at the time. Jeff was having too much fun dropping the 'hints'! Hell he changed colors twice and NONE of you picked up on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Charley.gif

Finally...I can offer my official Congratulations, Jeff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

I sincerely hope you enjoy the car. To a few of us, it's a pretty special piece.

DC

J_D
11-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Congratulations Jeff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

I ENVY YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ! ! ! ! ! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What a beautiful car that you have just acquired.

Jeff Murphy
11-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Hey Guys!! I'm serious about the request for info or memorabilia! Anybody got anything? Camaroejoe? Supercarkid? Bueller? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

William
11-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Since I live a few miles from the former site and drive by a few times weekly I perhaps can locate some items for you. One of the former owners is still around. On my desk is one of their famous "Deal With Dale" emblems, used but nice. What is it worth?

Jeff Murphy
11-21-2003, 11:13 PM
Thanks William. Can you send me or post a pic? That would obviously help with pricing.

Regards,

Jeff Murphy
02-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Still looking for anything from Dale Chevrolet, Waukesha, WI!! http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Jeff Murphy
03-02-2004, 12:53 AM
Do I have to do everything myself? I just picked up this:

http://www.yenko.net/attachments/72844-DaleLic.jpg

Come on guys, someone must have some Dale stuff hidden away somewhere.

scuncio
03-02-2004, 12:55 AM
I grew up 15 minutes from Waukesha and have never seen any Dale memorabilia...I think the diecast probably survived 5-10 years in that climate before the emblems fell off the cars! Good luck; I'll let you know if I come across anything.

hvychev
03-02-2004, 09:01 PM
That is cool!!