PDA

View Full Version : Hair Trigger!

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
11-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Jeff the moderator,
A little itchy with that trigger finger aren't we? Ease up, would ya?

Belair62
11-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Looks like we were just getting a complete,although biased and slightly rancorous explanation of both sides.. and we even had clanking beer glasses ! A little emotion should be expected on this type of situation.The RA V thread was getting a little out there too but it reeled itself in.I'm glad I don't have to monitor this stuff....

MotownMadman
11-18-2003, 05:20 AM
Marlin,
Now aint I doing better? I stayed all the way to the sidelines! You and I are about due for a brawl though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
11-18-2003, 12:41 PM
You were a good boy Matt, you get a triscuit.

I understand how each person has a different point at which they feel a thread has gone too far, it's just frustrating when someone pulls the cord on the mic! I wouldn't want to be the one making the call either, but, a Yenko car was just found (pretty cool!) - so you have to expect some banter!!

LVCamaro
11-18-2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah...the 3 minute microwave popcorn wasn't even done poppin'. I was watching for Motown to stick his head in the ring without his helmet.

newguy
11-18-2003, 06:35 PM
Now there is even more of a twist. Wow, now the plot thickens even more! Way better then the soaps I listen to at work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

John
11-18-2003, 08:29 PM
...Better put some more popcorn in the microwave
....Looks like a there's more to the story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif