PDA

View Full Version : Super Car Signature

Stefano
11-19-2003, 04:18 PM
GarnetM20 seems to have added a special Super Car to his collection. Am I the only who didn't know?

Congrats ,Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

ORIGLS6
11-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Poor Jeff has been dropping hints since last Tuesday. You can't believe how hard it was to sit and wait for someone to pick up on it. Evidently there were only three that knew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

An exerpt from a PM last Wednesday....."For a bunch of guys that can go on for days about the most minute detail, it's pretty interesting that they don't look at the signatures... "

Maybe that will change now. Nice work Jeff!

Mr70
11-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Nice to have that cleared up.
Garnett should have used the Queens English.
Wait..I'm confused.. ORIGLS6..what kind of car do you own? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SS427
11-19-2003, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Evidently there were only three that knew.

[/ QUOTE ]

bkhpah
11-19-2003, 08:30 PM
I know, now do I get to store it and play with it?!!BKH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

ORIGLS6
11-19-2003, 09:33 PM
You're exempt. I have a feeling you had inside info! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

There's a little lady up in this part of the country that would like to see you babysit it for a while. Maybe park it next to one of the cousins! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Jeff Murphy
11-20-2003, 10:25 PM
I think you might have to take turns with Captain Carl. I'll try to give you a call Friday, if you haven't left for Vettefest...