PDA

View Full Version : Camaro Country NOS & used parts

Mr. T
11-21-2003, 11:04 PM
Has anybody ordered NOS or used parts for your 1st generation Camaro through Camaro Country? I have ordered some NOS parts from other companies, especially in the Hemmings magazine, and have had no problems. I have seen a few NOS items for my Camaros that I would like to order. Is this a legitimate company and have you guys had success with the correct parts being sent to you, and parts actually shipped to you after payment has been sent/received? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

Salvatore
11-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Bought some used door panels from him they were not bad. Bob Harris at Camaro Specialities, Ron at McHenry's, Jim Stubbing at Heartbeat City, and Camaro Central all are pretty good. Make sure you ask the right question to get a true and accurate answer. NOS doesn't always mean that the part re-issued from GM 15 years later is correct. Sometimes used is what you want. Just ask the right questions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif Sam

Kurt S
11-23-2003, 02:41 AM
He's just down the road from me. Been around a long time, never dealt with him though.....