PDA

View Full Version : It's Ready!!! "Unofficial" Official SCR6 Photo CD

Jeff Murphy
11-24-2003, 12:43 PM
OK folks. I gave up the chance to go to VetteFest, hang with the group and see my new car to try and get the Photo CD ready for delivery. I will be leaving London on Wednesday morning, CDs in hand to ship as many as possible over the Thanksgiving weekend.

The CD's will be $20 this year, including a $10 donation to the SCR7 Fund. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif
We'll go on the honor system this round, because it's taken me so long to get them ready.

Please forward your shipping address to me at jeff.murphy@_deletethisfirst_csfb.com (don't forget to take out the "_deletethisfirst_" part before sending). I'll ship you back an address where you can send payment.

I have the following board members/participants down as interested:

sYc
Chevy454
moparts
A. Hartweg
Bill P.
JoeG
SuperNovaSS
SSL78
mc25t190
shor
Stefano
Charley Lillard
LVCamaro
budnate
hvychev
bilede
55chevy
SS427
nova295
SeattleSam
WWJD
azrapse
NEW
Fhakya
PictureGuy
John
farone
sixtiesmuscle
Elliot Maestre

If anybody else wants one, please try to let me know quickly to make this round of shipping.

The video footage is not done yet, but I'll try to get that done by Christmas.

Regards to all.

PS Jeff, Charley or Rob, can one of you make this a "sticky" post?

Chevy454
11-24-2003, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PS Jeff, Charley or Rob, can one of you make this a "sticky" post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, you sure are asking for a lot! LOL!

I can't wait to see it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif

mhassett
11-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Jeff, I Want a CD ALSO!!! I sent you an e-mail don't know if you got it. Put me down for one and THANKS, Mark

Jeff Murphy
11-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Come on guys!! I need addresses either by email or PM. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Charley.gif

SS427
11-25-2003, 03:23 PM
Jeff,
I sent you mine, now I just need yours.
Rick

mhassett
11-25-2003, 04:10 PM
Jeff, Sorry I am not very good with this computer but I tried to send a Private message, I think it went thru. Much thanks, Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

JChlupsa
11-25-2003, 08:17 PM
Put me on your list for a copy please.

Mahalo

sixtiesmuscle
12-01-2003, 07:38 PM
I got my CD today, and, it is awesome. Thanks Jeff. Now where do we send payment? Mike

sYc
12-01-2003, 08:38 PM
Jeff, simply awesome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

mhassett
12-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Jeff, You the MAN!!!! I got my CD Today and you have outdone yourself!!! I am sitting in front of my computer All Night and watching this over and over!!! ALL the Cars are Outstanding!! But of course there is one that is my favorite (LOL) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif MUCH Thanks again and Yes where do we send the MONEY?? Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif <font color="purple"> </font>

Chevy454
12-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Looking at it just now. WAY COOL! This is top shelf stuff, fellas!

Jeff, you've out done yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

55chevy
12-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Jeff, Got mine too. I've just started looking at it and I need to say Awesome already!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif I even made the cd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If you want to see me just look for the most handsome guy sitting on the wall at the track above the Budwiser Racing sign taping the action with Mike Rusden's silver cam-corder. BTW Mike, where's my copy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Had an awesome time and for those of you I got to meet and talk too, it was a pleasure each and every one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif Can't wait to do it again.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif Now where do we send our money Jeff?

Jeff Murphy
12-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Wow!! The USPS is quick. I only put them in the mail on Saturday morning in Eastern PA.

I hope Joel won't be upset by my unauthorized use of the Motion logo, but the sticker kind of just fell into my scanner... I figured it was appropriate, though and with the spirit of the event and the Motion focus.

If I remember right, I think he and Marty wanted copies. Do you want me to send them to you for forwarding?

Jeff Murphy
12-02-2003, 12:22 AM
For the rest of you who didn't get yours in this shipment, I apologize but I had a production problem and a plane to catch. When I get back to work tomorrow, I will post here all the people I was able to send to last weekend so you can tell whether or not you should be receiving one in the next day or two.

I will be sending another shipment home on Friday/Saturday for mailing from LA. And probably another batch from NY on the 10th/11th. Please make sure you've got your addresses to me.

Hawaiian Jeff, I can't find your address, so please send it to me again. ORIGLS6, please send me yours, too.

http://www.yenko.net/attachments/59550-SCR6-Cover-2.jpg

Jeff Murphy
12-02-2003, 12:27 AM
For payment, please send a check to me at:

Supercar Reunion 6 CD
c/o Jeff Murphy
484 Hilltop Road
Paoli, PA 19301

Thanks guys! Glad to be of service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

SS427
12-02-2003, 12:41 AM
Got mine today Jeff, thanks for the speedy service and great viewing. The checks in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif
Rick

55chevy
12-02-2003, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For payment, please send a check to me at:

Supercar Reunion 6 CD
c/o Jeff Murphy
484 Hilltop Road
Paoli, PA 19301

Thanks guys! Glad to be of service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do Jeff. Awesome CD. I'm not sure if we had the pleasure to meet, but you sure got enough pics of me!.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif
I'll look for you at SCR7 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

NWYENKO
12-02-2003, 11:14 PM
Jeff, rec'd ours today. Really great!! The check is in the mail. Meeting you and watching you have "one of everything on the menu" Fri. night was one of the highlights of the trip!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifJim

Jeff Murphy
12-02-2003, 11:42 PM
1. CDs sent on 29 November:

sYc
Chevy454
moparts
A. Hartweg
JoeG
SSL78
mc25t190
shor
Charley Lillard
LVCamaro
55chevy
SS427
Fhakya
John
sixtiesmuscle
Yenko Deuce Registry
mhassett
NWYenko
CamarosRus
COPO

2. Addresses already received - CDs to be sent 8 Dec from LA. NOTE: If I don't have your address, but you get it to me by close of business EST on Friday 5 Nov., I can get yours shipped, too.

budnate
ORIGLS6
bilede
L72COPO
CTChevelle
68TopStock
D. McMichael x2
K. Kingery
J. Martinson
NEW
SeattleSam
Patrick Joiner

3. Others who have indicated interest, but have not supplied their address yet:
Hawaiian Camaro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/JeffSucksToo.gif To be fair, I lost yours...
SuperNovaSS
Stefano
hvychev
nova295
WWJD
azrapse
PictureGuy
farone
Elliot Maestre
JTH74
sc9Sam

Bill P. - Trying to get to the video this weekend...

Charley Lillard
12-03-2003, 01:26 AM
Wow...Got mine today.. For those of you that haven't ordered one, there are 583 pics on the CD.. Cool Piece. Thanks.

Jeff Murphy
12-06-2003, 01:51 PM
CDs for the following are on the way to California for shipping:

budnate
ORIGLS6
bilede
L72COPO
68TopStock
D. McMichael x2
K. Kingery
J. Martinson
SeattleSam
PatrickJoiner
SuperCars
HawaiianCamaro
frarone
Mr Yenko

CTChevelle, I spaced and forgot to include yours, but you probably wouldn't get it all that quickly with the blizzard. I'll send it through my NY office on Monday... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

budnate
12-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Jeff,
WOW, WOW did I say WOOOOW!!, awsome!!! The clarity of the pictures are outstanding, very good work, I vote for you to be my eyes for next year. BTW what kind of camera and model "Digital right???" are you useing, my old trusty friend has about had it.

Thnx Bud.

JChlupsa
12-12-2003, 02:48 AM
Got my CD today and man talk about nice pics. I also want to know what camera your using. Awesome pics.

Mahalo

ORIGLS6
12-12-2003, 04:41 AM
Got mine today too Jeff. It's already been said a few times but Thank You for a Great Job! Very nice work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

SamLBInj
12-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Are there still some left?..I sent money to you yesterday for the cd...Thanks,
Sam

Fhakya
12-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey Jeff, I just recieved mine today. I clicked to 'explore' the CD and it didn't come up w/ anything on it. I opened up EZCD 5 and used the 'CD information' tab and it says that it's blank and recordable still. It's a gorgeous blank CD but blank nonetheless (neat idea on the Motion sticker printout on the top of it by the way). Is there a way I can get another sent out? I also haven't yet payed because I didn't get the payment info that I PM'd you for. I can get it to you immediately if you have a Paypal acct.. I'm dying to see the pics...from what these guys are saying you did a superb job.

Lemme know...Thanks,
-Mark

Jeff Murphy
12-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Yikes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/JeffSucksToo.gif

Fhakya, I sent you a PM.

If anybody else has this issue, please send me a PM right away. Apologies in advance if it happens...

WWJD
12-13-2003, 02:03 AM
Awesome Jeff, Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif
Jim M

68TopStock
12-14-2003, 07:07 AM
Jeff,

Just got the cd today, that is great! Now I know why my buddy Doug didn't beat my times, but then, he's the only one that got some "daylight" under the front tires. Rob showed me on video that somehow I did it backwords! Can you resize and post a shot of Doug?

Jeff Murphy
12-17-2003, 08:44 PM
Here you go:

http://www.yenko.net/attachments/61629-SCR6%20-%200455.jpg

Chevy454
12-18-2003, 07:52 PM
Oooooh! That's one of my favorite pics! can you say "daylight"!!

There's some pretty good launch pics on that cd. They may not be *quite* the "Monsters of Launch" that the S/SS guys are, but they ain't too shabby either! And when you consider they're Supercars, at the track...well, ain't much better than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif