PDA

View Full Version : Rotting Yenko Camaro one more time

T Billigen
11-28-2003, 11:46 PM
I have had several requests to re-post these pictures; so here they are again. Enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.msnusers.com/YenkoCamaro

Mr. T
11-28-2003, 11:50 PM
Tom,

Thanks for posting the pics, this is the first time I have seen them. Makes me want to cry, seeing a Supercar rot away like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Where is this car located, and why in the heck doesn't the owner fix it up, sell it, or at least put it in a garage?

Mr70
11-28-2003, 11:58 PM
Which reminds me..were is MotownMadMan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JTH74
11-29-2003, 12:02 AM
I have seen these before,and I still can't understand why this guy does not do something with this car. What kind of a excuse or explanation does he give, because I am sure he has been offered a very reasonable price for the car. Does the car still original engine,trans and rearend? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

T Billigen
11-29-2003, 12:07 AM
The car is all there! All orignal interior (automatic) still has original tach. 50K miles Owner has been offered 60K and has turned it down. Motown has had NO luck with this guy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

resto4u
11-29-2003, 12:15 AM
If grand theft auto was not a felony, it would be in my garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Roger

Eddie M.
11-29-2003, 01:26 AM
you could make a clone weather it and put in the same place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

sYc
11-29-2003, 01:45 AM
Tom, Thanks for posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Guess it just goes to show that tons of $$$, or even a gang of bikers, can not make some owners sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

55chevy
11-29-2003, 01:58 AM
I think we can all agree that if anyone was deserving of the term 'Dumb Son of a Bitch'.... This guy wears it Loud And Proud! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif

Eddie M.
11-29-2003, 02:21 AM
55chevy...I AGREE...you typed the words right out of my fingers

Mr. T
11-29-2003, 03:03 AM
Sad to say, that abandoned/rotting away 69 Camaro Yenko reminds me of the site below. They are the very rare Mopar cars, inluding the Daytonas and Superbirds. I am a Chevy fan all the way, but it still breaks my heart to see these collectable cars rusting away, and the seller's won't depart with them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I would buy one of them, if given the chance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

http://carsinbarns.com/superbirdsanddaytonas/

Stitch
11-29-2003, 10:32 AM
This part of the same website will break your heart even more....

http://carsinbarns.com/bowtiesinbarns/index.htm

Yenko Nova in a field...........

http://carsinbarns.com/bowtiesinbarns/pg13.html

Chevy454
11-29-2003, 10:52 AM
Go to our home page and click "Vintage Pics"...that Deuce lives!

jfkheat
11-29-2003, 02:47 PM
There is a guy about 1 mile from me that has 3 Corvettes, 58, 63 split window and a 71, sitting in his yard. The 58 and 83 are covered with tarps. He also has a 40 Ford and another 30s car sitting there. I can't tell what the 30s car is because it is sitting too far away. I talked to him 3 weeks ago. He said if anyone asks about them he tells them an outragous price because he doesn't want to sell them. He says he has more cars at another location.
James

drdave69
11-29-2003, 10:18 PM
Those pictures make me want to cry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stitch
11-29-2003, 10:49 PM
That's great news that the Nova was saved , keep up the great work guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

T Billigen
11-29-2003, 10:59 PM
I want to congratulate Marlin for saving that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Chris396
11-30-2003, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a guy about 1 mile from me that has 3 Corvettes, 58, 63 split window and a 71, sitting in his yard. The 58 and 83 are covered with tarps. He also has a 40 Ford and another 30s car sitting there. I can't tell what the 30s car is because it is sitting too far away. I talked to him 3 weeks ago. He said if anyone asks about them he tells them an outragous price because he doesn't want to sell them. He says he has more cars at another location.
James

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like those people who have all those cats in the house you see on the news.