PDA

View Full Version : 1970 North Carolina State Inspection Stickers

DaJudge
12-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Does anyone out there have or know someone who would new/ old state inspection stickers from 1970? I know of a booth at Carlisle that a guy sells old stickers. I think they add a nice touch to a restoration for a look at how the car was when it left the dealership. Thanks for your replies in advance.

Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Mr70
12-04-2003, 02:25 AM
I Consider it Day 2ing,for the Stock Guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Try a North Carolina License Plate Collector first.
They sometimes have them,or know where to find them.
Also try that states Junkyards Old Windshields for the sticker/Year you are looking for.I have seen others had some success in this.

I recently found a book of 1969 NOS Missouri Inspection Stickers.A Beautiful Blue color with the state of Missouri outline..very Tasteful.
My 1970 Chevelle was Born and raised there,so I had one on My Chevelles windshield at VetteFest last week and thought it was very Nice.Even the Judges & Spectators commented on it.The original State Plates add to it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

There is a Local man hear I will call for you.He is Very connected with others who may be able to help you.
Rick

DaJudge
12-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the info mr70 I do have the original NC plate and dealer tag for my car thats why I would like to try to find an inspection sticker; the small things like that help a car to stand out. Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

NCGuy68
12-05-2003, 12:51 AM
If you can fit it into your schedule, the Spring Autofair at Lowes Motorspeedway (Charlotte, NC) is a great place to look. I've seen vendors selling NC, SC, VA, and TN license plates from 1955-1980. Some of them might have the sticker you're looking for.

Michael
12-07-2003, 11:36 PM
I would like to find a 1966 WV inspection sticker. Can anyone help me?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif