PDA

View Full Version : Just add aftermarket Convert. Body

SamLBInj
12-10-2003, 12:03 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447938300&category=61 61
Somebody arrest this guy..according to him, just add that aftermarket body and his tag and Walla, Instant pace car..Cant wait till those tell tale chevy numbers come out...
Sam

Mr. T
12-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Now this has to be against the law!! If not, it sure in the heck should be. Guys like this, selling Cowl tags, especially from wrecked Z-11's, should be stopped. All this guy needs to do now, is to get ahold of the vin# plate off the dash and sell that. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that would be next.

Mr. T
12-10-2003, 12:37 AM
Talk about ruffling some feathers! My feathers are for sure ruffled over this! Just ticks me off when I see tags for sale. If the car is wrecked or destroyed, burie the cowl tag with the car, and leave it at that!

jg95z28
12-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Worth absolutely nothing without a VIN tag and title... and definitely illegal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

hvychev
12-10-2003, 02:59 AM
I wonder if a guy that would offer a trim tag for sale would privately offer the high bidder the vin and title also off line for more dough. He couldn't offer that other stuff on e-bay since he could get in trouble. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MotownMadman
12-10-2003, 05:40 AM
This guy is as sharp as a tack........auction says built in Norwood Ca.! Lights on, nobody home.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif