PDA

View Full Version : New guy saying Hi

Steve_S
12-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site and think it is one of the best i have ever seen! Going to be in the market soon for another car. I currently own a Buick GN which i m sure nobody here is interested in, however before that i had a 70 L78 nova. It was a sunflower yellow car, 4 speed, rubber floor covering. I'm sure it was a steel wheel dog dish hubcap car, although it had ss rims on it when i had it. I decided it was too rusty and sold it..... sure wish i had it back.

Belair62
12-11-2003, 01:40 AM
Welcome Steve...and pay no attention to the fellow named Charley on this site....he took a different bus to school than we did.

Enoch
12-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Come to think of it the bus was Sunflower yellow too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
Now he uses a Sunflower yellow wheel chair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif
Rich.

AnnieHartweg
12-11-2003, 04:47 AM
Steve,

Not that I have been on the site long enough to say welcome, but as one new member to another...thanks for joining up! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!!! And don't believe any of the "yellow" stuff you here about Charley. These guys dish out the crap to him left and right but he is one of the good ones and all are very well aware of that. He is also pretty good at tossing it right back to them as you will soon learn. All is said in good hearted fun. They have a great time here, have a lot of knowledge to share and all make up a wonderful group of individuals. Nice to see another "newbie"...enjoy the site.
Ann

Charley Lillard
12-11-2003, 05:14 AM
Welcome aboard this Boat full of Disfunctional Folks that all seem to have the same addiction to Cars. We seem to have no Lives other than hanging out here fightin amongst ourselves...Actually if you can sift through our BS and Mudtrucks you can find some good info here. Two Females here as of late..Annie thought she might join in and stir things up and Mrs Billybob had to post a pic of herself that is too small to see but just large enough to Torture a bunch of the Males here that should really go out and get a Date rather than hang out here each Night. Who else wants to get picked on ?...It's OK..they know I'm just teasin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MikeA
12-11-2003, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mrs Billybob had to post a pic of herself that is too small to see but just large enough to Torture a bunch of the Males here that should really go out and get a Date rather than hang out here each Night.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Some of us are interested in Grand Nationals! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Don_Lightfoot
12-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Welcome aboard Steve, enjoy the ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

MYSTERYCHEVELLE
12-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Jump in, the water is fine!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The short yellow bus.....that's classic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mhassett
12-11-2003, 07:19 PM
STEVE, Hi and Yes Welcome to the Board!! A Great Group of guys and some of the Best Cars Around!!! Enjoy!! Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

MrsBillyBobcat
12-12-2003, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site and think it is one of the best i have ever seen! Going to be in the market soon for another car. I currently own a Buick GN which i m sure nobody here is interested in, however before that i had a 70 L78 nova.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Steve!

I am fairly new here, and also think this is a very cool place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

BTW...I was driving a Buick GN when I met my husband. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm fairly certain that it was the the Grand National, and not me that got his attention that night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Rita /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrsBillyBobcat
12-12-2003, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Two Females here as of late..Annie thought she might join in and stir things up and Mrs Billybob had to post a pic of herself that is too small to see but just large enough to Torture a bunch of the Males here that should really go out and get a Date rather than hang out here each Night.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!

Hey Charley...Just one more female, and we can be "Charley's Angels" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Rita /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

PS~I never meant to torture anyone, just thought I needed to keep my "signature pic" small /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif