PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

mc25t190
12-18-2003, 02:09 AM
Best to all, early, but remember, Yenko's will prevail! Have a safe and happy holiday season!
The Hand Family
(Kevin, Tanya, Brooke, Kory, & Kyle)

L72COPO
12-18-2003, 03:22 AM
Kevin, right back at you. Looking forward to seeing you in 04.

Don

matt murphy
12-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Kevin,

Don't tell that to your '02 ZL1, it might be kickin up some dirt for a match race with one of those Yenkos. Happy Holidays to you and your musclecar family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

mc25t190
12-18-2003, 12:01 PM
Aren't ZL1's a given (69 or 02 models) ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

mhassett
12-18-2003, 01:16 PM
A VERY Merry Christmas to ALL--Good HEALTH to ALL of you and your FAMILIES!!!! Looking Forward to 2004!! Happy NEW YEAR!! Mark and Ginnie Hassett /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Charley Lillard
12-18-2003, 02:22 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Charley.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MotownMadman
12-18-2003, 02:30 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/CharleySucks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

Z28DZ
12-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Happy Holidays to all. Thank you for all the information and entertainment during the past year. Looking forward to more of the same in 2004!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

Mr. T
12-18-2003, 03:08 PM
The same goes for me...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the members of the Supercar Registry!! Looking forward to 2004!

Live long and prosper!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif

55chevy
12-19-2003, 02:49 AM
Merry Christmas Everybody. 7 days and counting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Mr70
12-19-2003, 03:32 AM
"Go on Home George Bailey...They're all waitin for ya!"
I miss when that used to be on every single TV station Christmas eve.......
<font color="red">Merry</font> <font color="green">Christmas</font> All.Lets start the NewYear off right too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Charley Lillard is Mr. Potter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

copo9566aa
12-19-2003, 05:23 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR too all GearHead and your families /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Joyeux Noel et une bonne et heureuse annČe a tout les amateurs de MuscleCars
et a leur familles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

And happy "supercars" hunting for 2004. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

But no more snow for me in Quebec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sYc Yenko
12-20-2003, 01:35 PM
<font color="red"> </font> Would like to wish every one, and there families A happy and very <font color="red"> </font> <font color="green"> </font> </font> Merry Christmas. And a Happy New Year, All the way from the UK, to the USA. <font color="green"> </font>

Nick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

NEW
12-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Merry Xmas, and a happy new year to all of you!!

IŽll do some diehard snowmobiling during the holiday we have now, as a substitute for the cars in the summer!

NEW

JChlupsa
12-22-2003, 06:52 AM
<font color="red"> Mele Kalikimaka </font> e <font color="green"> Hau'oli Makahiki Hou </font> !
From the Chlupsa Family

Numbah One Day of Christmas
(The 12 Days of Christmas local style)
- by Eaton B. Magoon Jr., Edward Kenny, Gordon N. Phelps

Numbah One day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
One mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Two day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Tree day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Tree dry squid, two coconut,
An' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Foah day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Foah flowah lei, tree dry squid, two coconut,

Numbah Five day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Five beeg fat peeg... foah flowah lei, tree dry squid, two coconut,

Numbah Seex day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg (that make TEN!),

Numbah Seven day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Seven shrimp a-swimmin', seex hula lesson,
Five beeg fat peeg, foah flowah lei, tree dry squid, two coconut,

Numbah Eight day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Eight ukulele, seven shrimp a-swimmin', seex hula lesson,
Five beeg fat peeg (that make TWENNY!), foah flowah lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, An' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Nine day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp a-swimmin',
Seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flowah let, tree dry squid, two coconut,

Numbah Ten day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ukuklele, seven shrimp a-swimmin'
Seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg,

Numbah Eleven day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Eleven missionary, ten can of beer, nine pound of poi,
Eight ukulele, seven shrimp a-swimmin', seex hula lesson,
Five beeg fat peeg, foah flowah lei, tree dry squid, two coconut,

(Numbah Twelve day of Christmas the bes', and the bes' stuff always come las'...)

Numbah Twelve day of Christmas, my tutu give to me
Twelve TELEVISION, eleven missionary, ten can of beer,
Nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp a-swimmin',
Seex hula lesson, FORTY steenkin' peeg,
An' one mynah bird in one papaya tree!

OK GUYS WHO CAN COME UP WITH THE BEST MATCHING 12 DAYS inserting Camaro/Nova/Yenko/ZL1/COPO ETC!!! or parts in the phrases

GTO_DON
12-22-2003, 07:22 AM
The best was when clark griswald saw cousin eddie on the diving board while that song was playing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif Happy christmas,LETS HOPE THE WAR IS OVER!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

kiwi64ss
12-22-2003, 08:17 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif Merry christmas and a happy new year from new zealand and if some one can tell me how to post some photos of my 69 camaro or post then for me you im not that good on these computer things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

COPO PETE
12-22-2003, 11:57 AM
And a Merry Christmas and happy new year from me and my family from Canada. We already got our present when our prime minsiter (who certainly did'nt represent my ideas and concerns) stepped down a few days ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif Now that is reason to party!
Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

harrythor
12-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Mary christmas and a happy new year.

<font color="red"> </font> Harry Thor from ICELAND

Turbo_Jet
12-22-2003, 01:27 PM
I just heard on the news that we lost two more soldiers in Iraq last night. Let's keep our boys overseas in our prayers this holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Dan

SuperCars
12-22-2003, 02:59 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Seattle!

LV Camaro Fed-exed a package to my wife. Either he bought her a new fur coat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif, or maybe I got me one of those flashy sYc jackets! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's wrapped and under the tree, so I have to wait until Christmas day.

mc25t190
12-22-2003, 03:10 PM
As a Green Bay Packer fan and Brett Favre loyalist, remember his family in your prayers, his father had a heart attack or stroke and wrecked his vehicle. He died before impact. I would sure hate to see this break his streak of consecutive starts. I know his christmas will not be the same. We will see tonight.

sYc
12-22-2003, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As a Green Bay Packer fan and Brett Favre loyalist, remember his family in your prayers, his father had a heart attack or stroke and wrecked his vehicle. He died before impact. I would sure hate to see this break his streak of consecutive starts. I know his christmas will not be the same. We will see tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif He looses his father and you are hoping it does not stop his streak of concecutive starts.

mc25t190
12-22-2003, 08:27 PM
remember he and his family in your prayers, maybe it would have been better said, " its tragic that an event like this could happen to anyone" he says " his father would have wanted him to play tonight" and he is. death is hard on anyone, especially unexpected! it comes at the wrong time of year just before christmas when family means the most and you remember the ones you lose at these times. post certainly wasn't about him missing his streak as more important than losing his father, TOM! have you driven a ford lately?

BEAUMONTBILL
12-23-2003, 04:26 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This is what its all about. http://www.joeh.com/misctemp/Bill-1a.jpg

mc25t190
12-23-2003, 06:23 AM
Now thats what you call a happy family, color correct, matching #'s, best bill !

Born30YrsLate
12-23-2003, 07:01 AM
The youngest one looks to be having the best time of all!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....one day when I grow up I'll have kids........as long as they don't turn out like me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif

mr gasser
12-23-2003, 02:49 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all have safe holiday,s. Santa came early... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

COPO PETE
12-23-2003, 04:38 PM
Ouch!!!! That thing hits hard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif
Peter

John
12-24-2003, 12:34 AM
Thanks, ...and I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Yew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

82z96ss
12-24-2003, 01:02 AM
Merry Christmas! Have a Happy New Year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Leonard
12-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Merry Christmas and a <font color="green"> </font> Happy New Year <font color="red"> </font> to everyone on this site. This site has brought a wonderful group of people together. Hope the New Year will bring more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Charley.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif <font color="red"> </font> HAPPY <font color="green"> </font> HOLIDAYS

WILMASBOYL78
12-24-2003, 05:24 AM
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the shop
Not an engine was stirring, not a Rat or a Mouse,
The stockings were hung on the toolbox with care,
In hopes that St. Nickey would soon be there,
The boys were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of COPOS danced in their heads.etc. etc.

Well, you guys get the idea. Have a Safe and Happy Holiday and Healthy New Year!

Tom Williams

mhassett
12-24-2003, 07:03 AM
Bill, you are RIGHT!! It's ALL about FAMILY!! At this year's Reunion MY SON was with me and what a good feeling to see him go down the track with the MOTION!! The Cars that I own really wouldn't mean much Without my Wife's support and my son's interest.. Nice Looking Family you have--Great Picture. Merry Christmas, Mark

Born30YrsLate
12-24-2003, 09:17 AM
Mark - that's a kool little clip you got playing there!...not to bad for a guy who's "not to good on the computer".. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....congrats on the newest member of your family.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

NCGuy68
12-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Giving 'Thanks' to all the great folks that contribute to this outstanding Website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Hoping everyone has a very Merry Holiday season and a prosperous new year.

Drive safe............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif