PDA

View Full Version : Peck deuce II LIVES

Schonyenko2
12-21-2003, 04:59 AM
Today at 7:04pm a fathom blue Cliff Peck deuce that has been off the streets for around 20 plus years came to life.
It has been redone to it glory days as a street racer in Little Rock AR.There are no other deuces out there that look quite like this one. This was rumored to be one of the fastest cars on the streets of Little Rock in its day. Thats how we put it back. For all you Southern boys who remember the big K, KAAY Little Rock, rock of the South. This deuce is for you! Schonye (owner Dave Belk)

hvychev
12-21-2003, 05:09 AM
Awesome Ken!!! I would love to see pics! If you want to e-mail them to me I could post them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MikeA
12-21-2003, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This was rumored to be one of the fastest cars on the streets of Little Rock in its day.

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

CTChevelle
12-21-2003, 03:44 PM
I can't wait to see pictures. I love to see the old racers brought back to life. Is this the same car Click Here (http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=10996&page=&vi ew=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1) ? I was told it was raced back in the day. Possibly in Arkansas? How many Deuce's did Peck sell? Did they sell any other Yenko's?

Steve

Mr70
12-21-2003, 07:06 PM
Thats Great news Ken.
I too would like to see it as it is now.
I have two nice pix that would Display good with this Deuce,and possibly more coming.....
Rick

Schonyenko2
12-21-2003, 11:00 PM
Yes CT, this is that car. Guys, its up to Dave if he will post pics. I'm just the bodyman. Schonye

CTChevelle
12-22-2003, 12:24 PM
Iím glad to hear that it has been resurrected and will see the road once again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif It was a shame that it was just sitting there with no plans to put it back on the road.

Steve