PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Corvette Coupe 427/390 Wanted

Zedder
12-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Looking for nice '67 Corvette Coupe 427/390 car. Must be documented and original matching numbers drive train. Driver to Top Flight cars considered. Please PM me or email to [email protected] Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

MosportGreen66
12-27-2003, 06:55 PM
Mark Hasset MAY still have his 390 car. PM him. I know he had it on e-bay a few weeks back.

-Dan

Enoch
12-27-2003, 07:06 PM
A client of mine just sold a Black Black coupe with tank sticker and orig motor if your interested I could find out where it went to.
Rich.

mhassett
12-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Dan, No I didn't put my '67 Vette on E-bay!! That car had a high bid of $67,500 and the owner passed on it.. I believe it was one of those 3rd party deals. Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MosportGreen66
12-28-2003, 07:22 PM
My mistake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

Zedder
12-29-2003, 01:32 AM
Thanks Dan. Yes, I saw Mark's car when he listed it and it is beautiful. However, I want to stay under $55K for a 390 car without air. I would pay more for an air car or real 400hp car. I think the car you might be referring to as Mark's on ebay had air and was just relisted. It looks very similar to Mark's.

Enoch: Thanks for the offer, but if the car just sold, I'll leave it for now. I'm willing to wait for the right car.

Thanks again to both of you http://host.threadshosting.com/~yenko/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

MosportGreen66
12-29-2003, 02:45 AM
Unless we are talking about different cars, the one on
e-bay tuxedo black on red is from Corvette Mike. It is a 435 car, not a 390 car with a tri-power unit on it. Zedder, there is a local collector who has about 30 cars. 10+ of which he is selling. He only collects the rarest.. (A/C convertibles ect.) PM me and I will get you to my restorer who has a list of the cars he is selling.

-Dan

Zedder
12-29-2003, 03:25 AM
Hi Dan,

Yes, I saw the 435 car also, but last night (late) there was a black/red 390 AC car on ebay that was in Texas if I recall correctly. It had been on ebay earlier in the week, but didn't meet reserve. I just checked and it is gone again??? Regardless, send me an email at my address listed above and I'd be happy to speak with your restorer. I've also got a couple of leads from friends in my NCRS chapter, so maybe something will come about sooner than I expected http://host.threadshosting.com/~yenko/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif For others reading, the car I am looking for must be a Coupe and it doesn't have to have AC. Thanks,