PDA

View Full Version : York US 30 Event Program info...

bkhpah
01-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Anyone that is attending the York US 30 show that is part of the SCR special display area has been asked if they would like to have their car featured in the Event Program. If this interests you, I will need a good photo and a detailed write up about your car. I would like these to be finished by mid Febuary. Please PM me with your intentions, or email me at [email protected] . This is a nice keepsake of the show. Thanks as always...BKH http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

sYc
02-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Looks like the 2005 York show is shaping up to be another really neat show. And the sYc will be adding it's usual "supercar" flavor to the mix. From York press releases.

<font color="red"> Muscle cars will also be featured throughout the Fourth Annual show with a group of outstanding Yenko Camaros, Chevelles, and Novas from the Supercar Registry located in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. </font>

<font color="red"> Thirteen year old Caleb Arone from Homer City, PA has entered his 1969 COPO 427 Camaro that he is completing for the show. His car has a scant 3900 miles and is Daytona
yellow with a black top. He is building the car to the likes of any 18 year old kid would have liked to have done with a car in 1969.
</font>

<font color="red"> Helen Gibb the wife of Legendary Chevrolet Dealer Fred Gibb
has entered her number 50 Fred Gibb 1968 Nova to display along with some very rare dealer memorabilia for the York crowds to enjoy. Her husband partnered with legendary Chevrolet racer Dick Harrell who drove his fine stable of race cars. </font>

<font color="red"> Along with a stellar field of Legends of Drag Racing and Legendary Race Cars such as .......... Dickie Harrell's Funny Car, </font>

DarrenX33
02-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Cool even more to look forward to. Can't wait to see Caleb's car. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

njsteve
02-13-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Thirteen year old Caleb Arone from Homer City, PA has entered his 1969 COPO 427 Camaro that he is completing for the show. His car has a scant 3900 miles and is Daytona yellow with a black top. He is building the car to the likes of any 18 year old kid would have liked to have done with a car in 1969.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the story with this???? Are we talking a model car or a real one? He's kinda young (13) to have a COPO but then again I was 14 when I bought my first Z11....

bkhpah
02-13-2005, 05:43 PM
It's a real deal COPO...BKH