View Full Version : P T or Kanary Chevrolet-Michigan

Mr70
03-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Looking for any info or items from:
P T Chevrolet
9007 State Rd.
Millington,Mi.
The owners name was Paul Titsworth back then &
was changed to Kanary,(Jim),Chevrolet on February 16,1970.
It then became Joseph,(Hood),Chevrolet in June 1992,& moved 1 mile south & is still there today.
I would like to hear anything anyone might remember about P.T. Chevrolet,or Kanary,as well as any items or trinkets from them.
Thanks. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

68l30
03-02-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The owners name was Paul Titsworth .....

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic....Wonder why the Dealer changed the name? http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Steve

Stefano
03-02-2005, 04:53 AM
There was a Gal in my graduating class at Deerfield HS. Her name was Susan Titsworth.

TDW
03-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Rick...I went to Millington today. Hit 3 different antique stores looking for something. Only thing I found was an older gentleman that lived 2 house away from PT. He remembers when Kanary took over. He also said the PT Chevrolet sign laid out back for a few years. The sign is now gone. When it warms up around here, I will take a ride back out that way and see if i can find any old junkers that may have an emblem. The Dealership is now Josephs. He has a few places in the smaller towns aroud here.
I did buy a Hot Rod magazine from 89 that has an article about the 67 Z28. Haven't read it yet.

Belair62
03-07-2005, 01:14 AM
I hope you are passing thru Williamston on the way T-Bone !

TDW
03-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Millington is North-East, Williamston is South-West. I will get there for you Bob, only when this stinkin miserable Winter is gone.

Mr70
03-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Thanks Tony.
You guys musta got hit with some kinda Snow last week in Michigan.I called Jim Kanary up & he sounded like his town was closed off for good.He was saying how much Snow was coming down,& since he had nothing better to do,he talked to me for a good hour.
A really nice man who gave me some good leads to follow up on.The Man has some GM connections,that I am going to call this week.I hope I can get some answers to some questions.