PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Nickey Camaro

x44d80
05-22-2005, 08:36 AM
I was at a car show in Orem, Utah today and saw a black 68 Camaro with Nickey all over it. Nice car, had a poster that said it was one of fourteen cars. Looked legit and was very detailed. Had black houndstooth interior, 4 speed and what looked like a L-88 in it. Nice! Of course I forgot my camera.

Zman
05-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Brent,
I PMed you a couple weeks ago, and asked if you were planning on attending.
I saw the Nickey car also, and spend a good bit of time looking it over. I would have liked to have seen some documentation to back it up, but what a Beautiful car.
Very nicely detailed.
There were quite a few nice rides there. Lots of Camaros...
Not a real big Mopar fan, but there were a few pretty cool Chrysler units there as well.
Did you check out the Altered wheel base 426 Hemi Belvedere?
Or the Aluminum Front 426 Max wedge?
When's the last time you saw a Pair of 427 Thunderbolts side by side?
That is By Far the best car show in this area, short of the Cache Vally show.
Picked up a couple goodies at the swap meet too. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
I found a nice 11" bellhousing for $25. They've been bringing $125 on evil-bay, and a found a couple parts for an extra muncie I have on the shelf for about half of the price on evil-bay.
What a great way to spend a Saturday!

x44d80
05-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Sorry Dennis, I didn't receive the PM. The Nickey car was nice but not a document anywhere. Was it from Utah? The T-bolts and the Altered T-bird were way cool as was the Belvey and the Max wedge. Good score on the parts.
Brent

Zman
05-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Hey Brent,
That's cool...I just thought it would be cool to meet another board member. Not sure where the Nickey car was from..I don't remember who owned it even. (I was too busy drooling)
I look forward to the UVSC show every year.
Maybe next year?
Dennis

MAX71Z-28
05-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Hello,
I also seen The 1968 Nickey Camaro. I thought I was having a stroke. Left side went numb and I begin Drooling uncontrollably. I think the Nickey car may belong to Car dealer Brent Brown. It was parked in his collection area at the show. found some N.O.S Emblems for 1969 Z/28 Project in the Swap meet area. Very Good show and Swap meet.

55chevy
05-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Doesn't anyone have a picture of it?? http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MAX71Z-28
08-14-2005, 01:19 AM
Nickey Camaro Was at Car show in lindon Utah on Wedensday night. I was not there but a freind of mine from work was telling me about it. No pics yet.