PDA

View Full Version : Latest eBay motors scam--TROJAN virii

VintageMusclecar
03-15-2007, 06:17 AM
http://securitywatch.eweek.com:80/trojan_targeting_ebay_motor_buyers.html

I can probably count on one hand the things in life I sincerely hate.

A thief is right there at the top of the list.

budnate
03-15-2007, 06:21 AM
somebody with power will get tired of all this crap one of these days and apply some resources and hang a bunch of these guys.

Mr. Chevy
03-16-2007, 06:45 AM
The trouble is that the courts do nothing to these people!!
Felony theft or fraud is a "slap on the wrist". Or if there is jail time administered it is usually very minimal!! Then when the thief comes out of prison he is more knowledgeable on how to keep scamming and stealing with help from the criminal minds in prison!! Great system we have here... NOT!!!! Maybe we should do what some other countries do like take a hand off if convicted for a theft offense!! What do ya think????

ANDY M
03-16-2007, 06:31 PM
They've been slicing hands for over a 1000 years, and yet people keep stealing. Just human nature, otherwise there would be no need for laws. Stiffer penalties cost us money, we pay for the prison system.
No real solution, except to trust everyone, but always cut the cards.

agtw31
03-17-2007, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we should do what some other countries do like take a hand off if convicted for a theft offense!! What do ya think????

[/ QUOTE ]

those countries also raise the price of oil when they feel like it.

how do you feel about that?

Mr. Chevy
03-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Andy, they play games with the oil prices here!! What's the difference???

Mr. Chevy
03-20-2007, 06:29 AM
Andy M., I agree with you.. But it is sad to say you can't trust anyone in todays day and age.. I believe the good outweigh the bad however!!