PDA

View Full Version : 33 Ford Rats Glass Speedstar w/ Alloway's frame

Joe
04-23-2007, 04:25 PM
This is a 33 Ford Rat's Glass Speedstar Roadster with an Alloway's frame .

This car has a clear NJ title In my name !!

Done up as a Rat Rod , even tho it's a little more high teck it has a killer look thats totally west coast style . I don't think this car sits more then 5 inches off the ground .

This car comes with a clear title for a 33 ford , it has a binder full of Invoices,

diagrams, Ideas, part Numbers , and Personal Notes .

Engine : is a 87 ford 5.0 EFI

trans : automatic C 4

rear is a ford 8 "

The front suspension is Heidts Superide coil over. The rear is an Air bag style

Other components : An early Olds tilt and telescopic column, lokar 12"shifter ,61 -62 corvette OEM gas tank 16 Gallon , Edelbrock stainless steel turbo muffers on 2 1/4 aluminized exhaust pipes and Repoduction 66 ford cast iron exhaust manifolds .

custom Gauges

The radiator is from Logans street radiator 4 core with 3/8 tubes custom top tank .

wheels are 17x8 and 15x6 stockton wheels with small cop caps

Lights are King Bee 7" front and 50 ford rear

Electrical pannel is from wire master of kansas.

Master cylinder 72 ford ,Proportioning Valve late 80's GM

Electric fuel pump

since i bought this car i repaired some wireing , and obtained Monte Carlo SS seats when i first bought it it only had foam to sit on . I din't get to do much more to the since it's been in storage at a friends house . I'm picking the car up this week and taking more photos , but till then i have to use the old ones from when i bought the car . I'll post new photos in two days .

It will need some ajustment to the rear air bags and mounting backets for the seats .
Asking 22,500 Listed on Ebay , these cars done up with a good paint and interior bring 60 to 100 k finished

any questions please call 732 581 5901

Joe
04-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Price has ben Reduced for quick sale 19,000.00

Item number: 300104572739

Joe
05-01-2007, 08:15 AM
Deal Pending Thanks : )