PDA

View Full Version : Featured on SPEED Vision For Sale

guilty69
06-03-2007, 08:54 PM
This was the actual car featured on Speed Channel’s Dream Car Garage ‘Muscle Car Shootout’ 2004. Copy of Disk goes with the car.

It is a TRUE PHS Documented 1969 Carousel Red RamAir III 4 speed JUDGE. The following describes only some of it’s great features:

Motor: The motor is the original WS Ram Air III numbers matching motor.

Transmission: Correct M20 4 speed transmission.

Paint Condition: The paint is of show quality. It has no chips, no scratches, no rust, no dings..absolutely PERFECT. It has been wetsanded and polished and ready for you to enjoy!

Body Condition: This car retains all of it’s original sheet metal as it should being that it’s originally a Texas car.

Undercarriage: The undercarriage of the car has been restored with great attention to detail. It is of show quality!

Interior: The headliner and carpet have been replaced and the Dash was redone by “Just Dash” to make the interior be of the same exceptional quality as the exterior.

History: This car was shipped on April 30, 1969 to Brown Pontiac Inc. in Texas.

When not cruising on nice days this car is stored in my climate controlled garage. I have enjoyed every minute of owning this car and I guarantee the future owner will make many lasting memories. This car is my baby, but I recently purchased a RamAir IV so I must pass it on to another loving car enthusiast! This car has won trophies and is always the people’s choice.

If you want an original, restored show quality, unmolested, correct in every way, Muscle Car, this is the one!

You will be GUILTY of being the envy of all your neighbours! No disappointments. Appraised at $90K, no reasonable offer refused.

Call Tom Bus. Cell 416-705-3144 or 905-877-3368

guilty69
06-04-2007, 12:16 AM
I can't seem to post my pics as they come up as being too large. I will gladly email numerous pics upon request.