PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Chevelle SS396 Lemans Blue 4Spd #'s match

JIM
07-04-2007, 11:15 PM
I have an original 1969 Chevelle SS396 4spd 396-325hp coupe for sale. The engine is the Original born with block complete with its code and Vin # stamped in it. The body has the nicest floors you will ever see. this car was redone in the late seventies at which time the installed NOS full GM quarteres on it. It had been raced thru the seventies and the quarters wer trimed requireing replacement. The car was raced with a LS-6,thankfully they never tossed the original engine. The car was made a ISCA show car at that time in the early eighties. I replaced the original shift hump as it was cut and rolled from an aftermarket shifter . The options are 71 71 Lemans blue, Black interior , 4 spd, tach and gauges, pwr steering, and pwr disc brakes. The engine is complete with the following parts original #'s block, heads, intake and dist. I do not have the original trans, the original 12 bolt posi is still in the car gears changed to 4:11. The shell is still Red from the last redo. I bought this car years back from the second owner who had moved from Virgina to Fla. It is still on its Va. title. The owner had taken it to a shop to have it restored the took the body off the frame blasted it and set it back on the frame. They removed the doors, trunk lid, and front clip , those items were stripped and left in bare metal they are now junk. I have two new doors ,rust free trunk lid and just about all of the parts to put it back together including the SS wheels. I have NOS front fenders that have been finished for paint. This is an easy resto as its not rusty, Great colors and equipment. The price is 14,995.00 Please contact me at 302-420-4743 Jim

370454s
07-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Do you have any Pictures of it in its Current Condition?
Thanks
Mike B.