PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 69 Camaro RS/SS w/ Options

Wtd69RS/SS
11-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Hello,

What a great site. I have been lurking for a little bit and decided to make a donation before making my post.

I am looking for a 1969 RS/SS or Indy Pace Car w/ options. It does not have to be a numbers matching car. However, I would like to have the drivetrain intact. The options I am looking for are:

AC
Deluxe Int
Cowl Induction
Console/ Gauges

It doesn't need to be an SS, but the RS stuff needs to be there.

Drop me a note or PM me.

ZL1 #14
11-08-2007, 11:06 PM
I have that car!.....complete resto-mod, nut and bolt, car is perfect, call me or email me and I can send pictures.
Doug
(386)931-0392

427king
11-09-2007, 01:56 AM
I also have a factory air complete original drivetrain rs ss with many factory options. Mint original 350 ac ps pb tilt rosewood wheel, deluxe int,front and rear Bguards,cowl ind,power top,and a few other options located in the east coast also. pics available. Car is in winter storage but can be accessible

69LM1
11-09-2007, 05:47 AM
I also have a unique car.
Original Hugger Orange LM1 (see www.69lm1.com (http://www.69lm1.com) for details)
# match, with air. Black Houndstooth, Fold Down Rear Seat, and Power Windows. Console and Gauge option, and 12 bolt rear stock. All of these options and the car have been certified by Jerry MacNeish as original to this car.

This is a project car see www.69lm1.com/4sale (http://www.69lm1.com/4sale) for more info.

Rich

Wtd69RS/SS
11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Howdy guys!

I need to update the thread.

Doug, your car sounds very appealing, however I want to go through and restore a car myself. Let me explain.

I had a plain jane in high school that I restored (as best I could at that time). I always wanted an RS car with a bunch of options. I am a bit older now and have a few more resources at my disposal and would like to do one up right to keep.

427king - I have PMed you to get a few more details (most importantly how much you want for it) on your car.

Rich, I like your car a bunch. However, if I had a choice (albeit, sight unseen at this point) I would like to see what 427King's car is like and how much. What do you think shipping from your neck of the woods to me in the Wash DC area would be???

Thanks for the replies,

Mike

69LM1
11-10-2007, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Rich, I like your car a bunch. However, if I had a choice (albeit, sight unseen at this point) I would like to see what 427King's car is like and how much. What do you think shipping from your neck of the woods to me in the Wash DC area would be???
Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Right around $800.00 via Mcnutt, I have a wholesale account there.

427king
11-10-2007, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Doug, your car sounds very appealing, however I want to go through and restore a car myself. Let me explain.

[/ QUOTE ] Mike ,i didnt know you were looking for a car to restore ,you wouldnt be interested in mine either. Do have a real 9000 mile documented L89 needing some resto if you are in that market.