PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar Vs Mir UFC post fight

69hurstSC
02-03-2008, 08:59 PM
wondering what you all thought of the fight? i see a lot of potential in Lesnar. he appeared wild at times, but is a very devastating fighter. Mir simply out smarted him with experience. once Brock learns how to be more in control i think he could be a great competitor for years to come.

Canadian Copo
02-04-2008, 05:36 AM
It was a great night for BJJ and MMA but that Brock is a beast and he,s only going to get better.I think Lesner gained a lot of fans last night in the mma community,he,s for real.

BBIGG BLOCK 396
02-04-2008, 07:08 AM
the UFC last night was great! I like Lesner and I think in time and more training he is going to KICK AZZ and take names. He is just plain BRUTAL! like you said he was just out smarted last night. Mir had his number and pulled him right into his trap. Although at one time I thought Lesner was going to knock Mir out, Mir took a little bit of a beating there for a few minutes but came back to win it. If Lesner had been paying a little more attention and watching for the trap he just might have got the win last night.I look forward to seeing his next fight.I sort of feel sorry for who it is going to be though!All those guys are awsome fighters.