PDA

View Full Version : 68 or 69 chevelle bench seat

jeff morocco
03-18-2008, 05:46 AM
im looking for a bench seat for a 68 or 69 chevelle. i have decided to put a bench in my chevelle instead of the buckets and some idiot on e scam outbid me with only 4 seconds left in the auction. i hate that place. i also need disc brake dust caps for a chevelle. preferrably NOS or OEM. the ones from napa dont fit for #$%^ !! thanks

Postsedan
03-18-2008, 05:52 AM
Now.....your talking my language. Smart move Jeff.

Napa?....you could have just called me....I would have saved you some trouble.

If I had any extra...I would gladly give them to you. See you at CVF.

Dan.

jeff morocco
03-18-2008, 05:59 AM
dan.... i pm'd you some time ago about losing all my contacts in my phone and needed your number but i know your busy "posing for pitpal" and you would call me when you got a chance.....and yeah i want a bench real bad.

Mr70
03-18-2008, 06:17 AM
There were two at the annual Peotone Car swapmeet yesterday morning,that I know didn't sell.I think $40.00 or less could have bought either one.Obviously each needed to be recovered.I think one was cloth,the other vinyl,both from an early A-body.
I'll see if I can find the sellers for you..

jeff morocco
03-18-2008, 06:20 AM
thanks rick....i plan on re covering anyway....that would be awesome. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Postsedan
03-18-2008, 06:26 AM
Jeff,

pm sent.

Dan.

370454s
03-18-2008, 07:29 AM
Jeff I have a Black one that is yours free. If you want it let me know.
Mike

mbxlesney
03-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Jeff I purchased a 1970 front bench seat on ebay a few months ago and it will not fit a Nova like I thought or told it would. The frame w/tracks, springs and foam are in good shape the drivers side cover was splitting so the idiot covered the whole drivers seat in black duct tape. I was interested in in the frame. I will attach pic if you are interested let me know. Its still in the box they sent it to me. Shipping was not cheap and I think I paid aroud $80 for the seat.