PDA

View Full Version : Classic Industries Preferred Sale! Save 20%

GenOne
05-31-2008, 08:08 AM
Preferred Customer Sale!

Classic Industries® is inviting only our very best customers to enjoy the savings during our Preferred Customer Sale! This exclusive offer is our way of thanking you for making Classic Industries® your primary source for restoration and performance parts. For a limited time, preferred customers receive 20% OFF* all orders. Some restrictions apply. See below for additional information concerning the discount.

Hurry, this limited offer expires June 30th, 2008.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
(Enter code PS4591 in the designated area to receive your discount)

ORDER TOLL FREE: 800.854.1280
(Mention code PS4591 to receive your discount)

ORDER DESK HOURS:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM PST
Saturday 10:00AM-3:00PM PST. Closed Sundays and Holidays.

If you have questions regarding our products or your orders, please direct your inquiries to: [email protected]

* Note: This offer supercedes any and all other Classic Industries® promotions. Sale items, discount exempt items, kits, special orders, promotional products and some performance products are exempt from this offer. Additionally, some products may not be notated as discount exempt. This offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previous orders. The appropriate shipping charges will be added.

Enjoy -

Jeff

SuperNovaSS
05-31-2008, 09:58 AM
Wow, talk about a plug.

njsteve
05-31-2008, 03:41 PM
The problem with buying stuff from Classic is their shipping is outrageous and it always seems to go higher during their 20% sales. They have a minumum shipping charge and they also use shipping rates based on the price of the item, not the size or weight. I stopped using them a year ago when they wanted to charge me $35 to ship a couple of emblems.

I called to speak with someone in charge but it was like talking to a wall: "Well, that is our shipping rate and we can't do anything about it, sir."

Yes you can. You can charge a reasonable rate based on the actual shipping cost...or you will lose my business.

JRSully
05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
I get that 20% off everything card in the mail every other week from those guys. Steve is correct, the shipping they charge is embarassing and it is all the same repro Taiwan stuff everyone else has

GenOne
05-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Just posting incase there was something someone needed. You don't have to use it - It's just there for anyone that may need it.

ANDY M
05-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Shouldn't this be in the "Parts for sale" forum?
GenOne, thanks for joining the Club!