The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   NCRS Camaro , Chevelle, Nova 65-72 Document Services (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126908)

mockingbird812 05-05-2014 09:38 PM

Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

Excellent Kurt! What number was your order?

69 Post Sedan 05-05-2014 09:41 PM

Sam, my number is 86.

Kurt

Carleen 05-05-2014 09:48 PM

Dear Niclas,

Thank you for your Shipping Data Report order number 13.

Unfortunately, Chevy Muscle Docs could not find the requested information for the 1969 with VIN 124379N580532 in the GM Shipping Data Information. Reason: Unfortunately the GM records are missing information on this VIN

XXXGoldL34M20 05-05-2014 10:17 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carleen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Niclas,

Thank you for your Shipping Data Report order number 13.

Unfortunately, Chevy Muscle Docs could not find the requested information for the 1969 with VIN 124379N580532 in the GM Shipping Data Information. Reason: Unfortunately the GM records are missing information on this VIN
</div></div>

Got the same email today for my Atlanta Built 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 Vin # 153XXX order #105. Oh well, I have my build sheet, POP and complete owner history but it would have been nice to have this to go along with my other documents. Looks as though the Chevelles will have some orders missing too along with the Camaro. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]

70 copo 05-05-2014 10:18 PM

Just got my ship notice for #37 [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Steve Shauger 05-05-2014 10:18 PM

Received confirmation #32 &amp; 34 docs are on their way. Very quick turn around...Thanks for this great service.

Rixls6 05-05-2014 10:29 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69 Post Sedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received an email saying that they sent out the info to my Chevelle today. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Kurt </div></div>

Looking forward to hearing where your car was sold new Kurt, almost as much as you. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/cool.gif[/img]

Stefano 05-06-2014 02:51 AM

Kurt's Chevelle has been a curiosity for years...........can't wait to hear about many of these cars : )

ZLP955 05-06-2014 08:35 AM

Did any non USA-based owners have their country included in the shipping address contained in the e-mail confirmation that the report had shipped? (Not sure if it was just mine that didn't include it, but have contacted Roy to check the country is included on the address of the envelope).

Carleen 05-06-2014 09:36 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLP955</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did any non USA-based owners have their country included in the shipping address contained in the e-mail confirmation that the report had shipped? (Not sure if it was just mine that didn't include it, but have contacted Roy to check the country is included on the address of the envelope). </div></div>

No my country is not in the shipping address.